Page 605 of 656 FirstFirst ... 105505555595603604605606607615655 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 9830

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

Cap that good coz it makes ppl see ur the real deal
    oh and download movies, you know u want to
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

VERSUS had some of the best karate martial arts action I've seen in a spell.
    It was sci-fi horror and gore so it had more than it's fair share of unrealistic swordplay, the hand to hand stuff was pretty decent.
    I dunno though , why do the Japanese films always have to be so creepy.

I love creepy japanese movies. I wanna be in one someday
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I could be wrong, but...

I could of swore that Hip Hop was beyond labeling its acts by the color of their skin. I could of swore that it grew out of being just an urban culture celebrated mostly by blacks and hispanics. I could of swore that there were cats all over the world emceein', djin', breakin', and graffin'. I could of swore that I was more than a mear white producer who makes music for a white emcee. I could of swore that Quik Witted had a mix.

I am SifuBeats...An Advocate and Mouthpeice for White Hip Hop...

a term coined by Jun_Erh
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I'm thinking of letting 30 + muslim ppl swarm that thread but I feel it would be unfair to our 'debate' over there. Don't worry about them cap, they probably just don't know better.

and I still wanna be in a creepy japanese movie! gotta find some asian agency or something.

don't make him press your buttons.
    those ****ers did the same thing to chen zhen with thier racist remarks.
    like I said before if you doing hip hop makes you a wannabe , then we are all wannabees for doing chinese martial arts , indian yoga, korean taekwondo , okinawan karate , western boxing

we are all wannabees for practicing christianity, islam, zionism, zorasthorianism, buddhism, we are wannabees for contemplating the tao.

**** them and thier simple mindset.
    they are the wannabe authority trying to compartmentalize and segment what should be percieved as a whole.

Its obvious that these guys are just as bad as the Terrorist they are so afraid of. And they seems to be very afraid of all muslims...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by Starchaser107
    don't make him press your buttons.
    those ****ers did the same thing to chen zhen with thier racist remarks.
    like I said before if you doing hip hop makes you a wannabe , then we are all wannabees for doing chinese martial arts , indian yoga, korean taekwondo , okinawan karate , western boxing

we are all wannabees for practicing christianity, islam, zionism, zorasthorianism, buddhism, we are wannabees for contemplating the tao.

**** them and thier simple mindset.
    they are the wannabe authority trying to compartmentalize and segment what should be percieved as a whole.
    true.

speaking english , or practicing mathematics for that matter.

ass holes

argggh
    went all the way to the club just to realize I forgot my pants. piece of ****

i solve that problem by leaving the house with my training gear on.

wisdom

I just need to say "screw it" and turn 21 already...

Its a shame I'll be up in Minnesota...without most of my chums...drinkin' till the cows come home...(I've always wanted to say that)
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Minny sooooooo Cold
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Exclamation Terrorism rears it's ugly head in Stockholm

Graffiti Group Kidnaps Cow, But Is It Art?

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Swedish graffiti artists kidnapped a fiber-glass cow from the international art exhibit CowParade, held power drills to its head and threatened to "sacrifice" it unless the sculptures were declared "non-art."
    A video sent to a newspaper showed the cow flanked by two masked, black-clad figures wielding power drills in front of a sign reading "Stockholm's Militant Graffiti Artists."
    "We demand that the cows are declared non-art. Otherwise the hostage will be sacrificed," said a voice on the video. The group gave the organizers of the Stockholm exhibit till noon on Aug. 23 to comply with their demand.
    The video was shown to police investigating the cow's disappearance last week from an island housing Stockholm's Modern Art Museum.
    "We are very upset about the whole matter," said Helena Cederberg, a spokeswoman for CowParade, which is touted as "the world's largest public art event."
    It has displayed life-size cows decorated by local artists across the world starting with Chicago and New York in 1999.
    The shows are sponsored by local business and promote the work of professional and amateur local artists. When the show ends, the cows are auctioned and 75 percent of the proceeds go to charity. The Stockholm cows are to be auctioned next month.
    There are 68 more fiber-glass cows grazing on pavements, squares and in shop-windows all around Stockholm, but Cederberg said: "We're not going to worry just yet about the other cows, we are waiting for information from the police."
    CowParade is also on show in the Czech capital Prague, Manchester, England and Harrisburg in Pennsylvania. It opens soon in South Africa.
    Vandalism marred the Prague show, prompting ex-president Vaclav Havel, who decorated one cow, to say: "Maybe some people can't bear to look at anything nice, unusual or ornamental, maybe they can't even bear to look into the mirror."