Page 606 of 656 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606607608616 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 9830

Thread: This forum is on the brink of death..

Sweet, cause cows are soooo cool...

Chaser, you down for Sat?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

lol

chase, they basically asked for it. Standing there, pretending to be life less
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Last edited by Kristoffer; 08-20-2004 at 09:17 AM.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

no comment.

Unhappy My Brother's Dog Died

He really loved the dog. The dog loved him. Dog had heartworms, this far undiagnosed. Died today.

Momma sad, blames herself.

A moment of silence.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Rest in peace, dog

cheer youself up with hooters

Kris;

She's cute. The Yoda doll looks sexier, though.

ST107;

That's what I thought to do. But, brother don't drink, nor do I, so instead I poured a bottle of Powerade.

He loved the dog, the dog loved him. That's something a hell of a lot of people go their whole lives without experiencing. The dog served his purpose. May he rest in peace.

Thumbs up

puppies turn into monsters

Brother just got back from the UCAPS. Got a dog that looks like a cross between the recently deceased and a previous puppy which was dog-napped. Really affectionate. Brother seems to like.

Hope it goes well.

On another note, I just finished making a kick-ass Akuma background, but it's 3 times larger than the allowed size on the board.

Thumbs up

neit

I awoke today on the wrong side of the bed. I feel like George Carlin after being beat up, having my car stolen, and stepping into a shoe fulla dog poo...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

You gotta adopt the ''I don't give a fuck'' attitude.. drop a smile and make a song