Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's your forearm conditioning!

Yeah, Royce would choke the coconut out, but only in an octagonal ring with a referee. And the coconut can't eye gouge!!

Skate - your site features some James Lacy breaking as well. If he's a fraud, what's he doing on this site you gave us??? For that matter, is there anyone here who's gonna try fist breaking a coconut?

I have to admit, the little kid on page 2 is the shizmit. I couldn't even break a pencil at that age
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Stacey Guest
    Originally posted by ewallace
    Very good. But coconut no hit back.

the fu(k they don't. Ever spent time under a coconut tree. Those bustards fall off and try to kill people as they walk underneith. Its good that we have kung fu masters showing them whose boss.

Mmm, yes, the whiley coconutis an advisary known for it's guirilla tactics. But the mango is smarter and drops by the branch full...

as bruce would say.............

Coconuts................. don't hit back.

But they can still drop (on) ya.

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    as bruce would say.............

Coconuts................. don't hit back.

But they can still drop (on) ya.
    You didn't read the whole thread, didya Abel.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

lol

So he's a fraud? You can't even give me any reasons for this statement? Coz of his beard? Coz of that it didn't breake the FIRST time? puhhleeeze... to me that says the nut was hard
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I think anyone who says it wasn't hard ought to go out and buy one for themselves. Then try to brake it with their arms. Then try baking it. And then try braking with the arm again. Then try a hammer... As a young Jarhead in Hawaii, I used to get bored and try to break them in unusual ways. It's alaot easier to brake a board than to brake a coconut.

GM Sin can crush a coconut between his massive pectorals.

I love when guys like this say "..and then i psyched my chi up.."

Originally posted by Becca
    I think anyone who says it wasn't hard ought to go out and buy one for themselves. Then try to brake it with their arms. Then try baking it. And then try braking with the arm again. Then try a hammer... As a young Jarhead in Hawaii, I used to get bored and try to break them in unusual ways. It's alaot easier to brake a board than to brake a coconut.
    It's even easier to brake your car

Just playin...

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

My favorite parts of the video:

"But... unlike baseball and some and some things someti.. you should be able to break with both hands, so, ok, or bat... pitch... right (write?)"

"So we're gonna try for the first time to see if if th rolling the bar uhn un has affected... uh this hand"

::appears to be in pain for a second after second attempt with his left arm::

"Pretty hard..."

::third try, makes a pain noise::

"Yeah, this one's a hard one"

"It was totally hard on my left hand"

"...I just felt I couldn't let that not be broken, and so eventually I psyched my chi up to the level of what I needed to break."

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Lacy is considered a fraud by the Grandmaster he claims to have learned from. While that is only one opinion, it doesn't bode well when your claim to fame denies your abilities.
    Got Lineage?

Kinda like your mom saying you ain't her child, yes. Adds alot of perspective tward the attitude of his peers, too.

Originally posted by Becca
    Kinda like your mom saying you ain't her child, yes. Adds alot of perspective tward the attitude of his peers, too.
    Becca, I understand your wanting to give Lacy the benefit of the doubt, but search around the net some. You'll see a lot more to convince you that he's a fraud than not.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Becca - you a jarhead as well?

There's 3 of us on the board now: myself (6th Motors, 4th FSSG + 1st MEF in Desert Storm), Red 5 Angel, and you!

Semper Mother-F-uckin' Fi!!!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?