Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's your forearm conditioning!

Here's your forearm conditioning!

Ok, the guy's a bit of a freak. He looks like the dude that played "Grizzly Adams" back in the 70's, and he's probably a weed smoker (not that that's a bad thing.....), but this is what I was taking about in my earlier post.

Let's see anybody out there do THIS!

Inner forearm breaking a coconut

Lacy talks about the coconut having the near consistency of a wooden baseball bat.

That does it - I start my Iron Palm tomorrow morning!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Isn't he doin something wrong if he gets all that BLACK **** on his knuckles?? Overall, awsome breaking!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    isn't this the same guy that had some 'fa jing' videos?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

That was cool! And he broke it with the arm that already had a bruise!

There was something on the forum not that long ago about Jim Lacey and breaking coconuts apparently they had been baked in the oven or similar..... whether or not it was true I am not sure but that is what I heard.

Mantis

lol Psyching up his Chi now that was funny!

A.T real breaking... check it out, Lacy bakes the coconut, he's a s fraud as it gets...

http://www.karatebreaking.com/gallery.html

Skard1
    skarbro -- you're in, brother. your sole responsibility -- mock temple kung fu. -rubthebuddha

Its not what goes in a man that defile's him, its what comes out.

www.torontohiphop.com

Question

How do you know he bakes it?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

well, it took him a little while to break a small still moist one didn't it?

Baking is a breaking trick that's been around forever.

People bake boards, coconuts or whatever to remove moisture which in turn allows force to destroy the form.

take the water out of wood and you remove density and binding.
    remove the mortar from a brick and it will become dust easily. Remove moisture from stone and...well, you get the idea.

So, 17 years of chi kung tested on a small coconut and it takes several tries? hmmmmm.

I have seen film of Chinese masters cutting through river stone with one finger, one shot. Now that impresses me

But even one 1 and 1/2 inch board of hard wood that is not baked is hard for anyone, unless their is a gross faultline in the board. It takes considerable force and alignment. Chi has little to do with it except to bring intent to a peak.

Most breakers use soft wood like pine or spruce. Very few use oak or ash.

anyway, food for thought

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Very good. But coconut no hit back.

Arrow I've seen my old sifu break them with one shot.

I don't know how real Lacy is so i can't speak on his realness.

I know i've seen my sifu break those same coconuts with one shot.Without any baking in the sun or any tricks.He'd buy them out of the market in a big bundle.He'd open the bundle and start breaking them one after another.

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

maybe I'm missing something, but how do you bake a coconut without the milk boiling and bursting the dang thing? And how could it be dehydrated if it was full of milk - the splat of the milk is very clear in the video.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

baking a coconut

maybe I'm missing something, but how do you bake a coconut without the milk boiling and bursting the dang thing?

Well I have been to some pretty hot countries.... and them coconuts sit in 100 degrees and more all day, day after day?

The point isn't wether or not it was baked. The point is, some people think it wasn't all that impressive for a demo. I do, but then again, I can't break a coconut with any part of my body. I doubt they can, either.

Becca, with my Wan King Fist training, you'd be surprised what I can break a coconut with
    Seriously though, Lacey is generally derided by the rest of the White Tiger community.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Royce would choke a coconut out.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.