Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Canada again

OT: Canada again

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/reu...30527_344.html

good for them.

I was watching the O'Reilly factor last night. Bill says that if he were president, he would militarize the United States borders with Canada and Mexico. This would stop narcotics trafficking cold, says he, and would help prevent terrorists from entering the country.

Nut. I used to like his pre-election coverage - then I read his book and decided he's an idiot.

Hmmmm Canada? I hear that there's an opening in the Axis of Evil.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I like O'Reilly and think he has a lot of good points. Tightening up the borders is a serious-serious must IMO.

In additional respect to the right I also would bang Ann Coulter. I bet she is a wildcat.
    Regards

Toss in Laura Ingram in high heels and a garter belt and BJs head will explode
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

it's about time someone listened to the voice of reason and decriminalized something that was a complete waste of law enforcement time and money... now if we can just get the feds out of it we may be on our way to something good

In additional respect to the right I also would bang Ann Coulter. I bet she is a wildcat.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ann Coulter seriously needs to eat more freedom fries.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

this is great

It is going to create enormous amounts of marijuana tourism from the US and help our battered economy.
    Come on down!

an interesting Canadian website and forum:

Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, why can't right wing babes be a little smarter?

BY ERIC ALTERMAN | I first met Laura Ingraham on the set of MSNBC on the network's first day on the air. If memory serves, she asked former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres a question displaying both amazing audacity and embarrassing ignorance. Coming just days after the explosion aboard TWA flight 800 over Long Island, Laura wanted to know if Peres thought it was a good idea for the U.S. to bomb Syria or Libya in response. Peres clearly thought she was nuts and did his best to explain that no one even knew if foul play had been involved yet.
    What could I conclude but that this woman was more full of **** than just about anyone I had ever met? She was clearly off her rocker when it came to international politics.

Not only would I rather read Eric Alterman and Paul Krugman than Laura Ingraham and Anne Coulter, I'd rather have a three way with Eric Alterman and Paul Krugman than Laura Ingraham and Anne Coulter.

And no, I'm not gay.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

You can replace Katha Pollit and Molly Ivins for Eric Alterman and Paul Krugman in that last post, just to give some of America's excellent she-lefties their due.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

http://www.anncoulter.org/images/webimages/gun.jpg
    Yup, she's the girl for you alright BJ
    CSN, you need HELP man!
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

I would come home from a hard days work and Ann would be their cleaning my guns and polishing my knives in nothing but a sweater vest..........yeah that is so good.....looking up from her work she would utter......"would you like some coulter pie?"

YEAH
    Regards

Laura Ingram

What do you expect from a Dartmouth Review alum. I was teasing her mentor, Jeffrey Hart about folks saying he was somewhere to the right of Attila the Hun and he said that was correct. Attila had too much bureaucracy in his administration.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish