Thread: Happy birthday Chang Style Novice!

Thumbs up Happy birthday Chang Style Novice!

Thanks to different time zones (Pacific time is 1:15 AM, mine is 10:15 AM), I get to be the first to wish CSN (Crosby, Stills & Nash )

... a very happy birthday indeed!

There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval. - George Santayana
    Last edited by quiet man; 05-29-2003 at 02:51 AM.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

weee

happy birthday, mo?&%#^*("

HB CSN!
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

Yes.
    Happy birthday.
    A Very happy birthday indeed.......
    aHAHAHAHAHAHA....Ha.....aha...ha......

Smile

Happy Birthday!
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

"hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Happy birthday man!
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

happy boithday, chang style. have a fun night/weekend down on sixth.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Happy birthday old man. I think a tour of the Celis brewery is in order.

Thanks, y'all!

I'm celebrating my birthday by taking a day off from the job hunt and trying to design logos for an online zine some friends on another forum are putting together. In between that, I'm gabbing with one of these guys about a possible comics project he'd write and I'd draw (it's looking something like Miracleman meets Sopranos right now.) So that's all pretty sweet.

I may wait until tomorrow to do the serious boozing. A couple of my favorite hiphop acts (AceyAlone, Prince Paul, and Ugly Duckling) are touring together and they hit Antone's tomorrow. Last hiphop show I saw there was KRS1, and he TURNED IT OUT! I know Ace can, too, since I've seen him like three times and he always rocks it.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Have a good one, Chang.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching