Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Hill-The Loser

Big Hill-The Loser

Here is just another reason why this nazi pig has no class. Be proud of your party gents be proud.

http:/www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/4/27/213024.shtml

let me know if it does not come up
    Regards

Looks like you will just have to type it in if you want. It works that way.
    Regards

That's much worse than the CIA doctoring evidence of WMD so we could lie to the world about our reasoning for attacking another country.

Who cares about Hillary, anyway?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Just shows the lady....again....has no class....kinda typical though of her political party.....Maxine Waters....Al Sharpton....Senator Byrd.....Clinton....

When that uber pig starts dragging her slime trail towards the big seat it sure will start to bother more people.

As it is she uses any chance to ***** about big daddy Bush. She just wishes she had a *****.
    Regards

Hillary will be in after Bush as the First Female Pres of the US. Her admin will make Billy boy's look like a Sunday walk in the park.

You heard it first right hear on KFO.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

thta guyis just using her name to sell his book that he can't sell because he doesn't understand what a non-disclosure agreement means and how he is bound by it.

typical rw rhetoric hahahaha.
    what do i care actually?.... hmmmn, come to think of it, i don't care about his book and what he has to say. He's a minor player with a peanut sixed role in teh scheme of things.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I put will take that bet and say Hilary will NEVER be president EVER.
    Regards

I don't think we'll see a chick or minority in the white house in our lifetimes.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    I don't think we'll see a chick or minority in the white house in our lifetimes.
    If that's the case, I suspect we'll be in sad shape by the time we're old, because I can't picture either group endlessly putting up with such a glass ceiling without repercussions.

kung lek -- what do YOU care? you're up north anway.

master killer -- actually, $20 says that's what colin powell is being "groomed" for, either by his party or by his own design. why did he take a job as secretary of state instead of defense or something else? he's a former general with acres of experience in that realm.

it's because secretaries of state can get into the white house. secretaries of defense just retire or go on the lecture circuit.

odd to think that the first black president will probably be a republican.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Just because he runs, doesn't mean he will be elected.

Heck, just because you get the overwhelming majority of the popular vote, doesn't necessarily mean you'll be elected.

This is America, remember?

Powell's too moderate. The party would never support him.

KC is correct.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I put will take that bet and say Hilary will NEVER be president EVER.

Reply]
    I hope you are right, but the general populace seems to really like the "Commie" Liberals for some unfathomable reason. If she runs, and enough of people are tired of being at war, she'll walk in and get comfey like she never left.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

mk -- the popular vote argument hasn't been useable since dewey/truman, and even truman wound up having more than anyone else -- by a few million when all was said and done. i still haven't heard anything remotely legitimate about bush not getting the most votes, much less overwhelming. i continue to hear a lot of whining and sour grapes, but nothing tangible.

don't get me wrong -- i voted for gore. i believe that george h.w. was a smart man, but he and barbara seem to have raised some impressive morons for sons.

i know you're not happy with the current administration, but at least be thankful for two things:

1. at least it's not jeb in the white house
    2. love your electoral college. because if we didn't have it, and every elligible voter in alabama and arkansas and a few of those other "brilliant" states turned out on election day, they could possibly elect someone of david duke's calibre all on their own.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA