Thread: most extreme elimination challenge 9:00 sat/sun

most extreme elimination challenge 9:00 sat/sun

that's the NEW tnn. sat and sun nights. Best show ever.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Stacey Guest
    the commentary is hillarious.

Wasn't it called Takeshi's castle?

That show is just wrong, very funny and watchable, but wrong!
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I'm watching the "College Coed" special, and now I know what is living in Ryu's warped mind.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

It is takeshi's castle. I think tnn or Spike or whatever it calls itself is also going t be running "Howard Stern: the high school years" sometime in the future. It's a cartoon based on what the title says. If you read Private Parts or know the show, it''ll prbably be funny.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu