Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Physical Culture & Dodge Ball

On a side note : children are very very cruel people, most havent really established "empathy" yet. I taught elementary school a couple years ago... Those kids are pretty mean to each other...
    Was a PAL in middle school... (peer assistance leader)
    Would have been one in highschool but the spanish teacher sent the PAL coordinator a nice 2 page long essay on my hyjinx throughout the year....
    b!tch.

Dodgeball is one of the best games for seperating the athletically gifted and aggressive from the weaklings and wimps. You just couldn't help but nail that nerdy kid so hard that it was like you hit him with a grenade because glasses and shoes went flying off. Every once and while it was worth getting called out for nailing some oblivious player with a head shot. Greatest game ever. If they had adult leagues, I'd play.

SD

What HS did you go to?

Philly kids aren't mean, they just aren't very bright. That's how they raise them so they can cheer athletes when they get seriously injured.

Went to macarthur, decided to smoke lots of weed and stopped going to macarthur Jr. Year. Luckily I had enough credits to transfer to ACE, and graduate on time.

SD: yeah, sure lots of trendy stoner save-the-whales types were at my highschool (magnet), but elem school was a different matter - you had to be ready to fight and if you were reluctant as I was, you fought more. Plus I was tall and uncoordinated at the time so I made a nice target.

One of the biggest busts around that time was "your mama shops at Kmart"

You probably don't remember that time, you know right before people started wearing ripped clothes as a fashion statement and such.

I never tried to save the whales, and thought holes in your clothes were tacky.
    I just bought lots of funny t-shirts, and some cool ... wtf are they called... waiveras?
    4 pockets on the shirt on the front?
    Dont know how to spell it....
    Was the first white dude at mac to have dreadlocks...
    least in recent times.
    Never really jumped on any trends.... Set a few... never followed tho. Got pizzed when people started doing what ever I do. Lots of preps started buying dugouts after I showed them all my nifty "stoner toy" and now all the f*ckers i know want to go to the same place I do to buy pipes... But I dont tell them where it is
    And all of my bad ass t-shirts have been stolen since highschool.... I see my friends wearing them on occasion....

Went to macarthur, decided to smoke lots of weed and stopped going to macarthur Jr.
    My school was called MacArthur as well. Just another piece of evidence in my hypothesis that SD is really bizarro me.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I wonder if your Mac sucked in sports as much as the one here.

Some of you people really have a talent for f@cking up a good post topic. Makes me wonder if what Shooter said about this place is on the money.
    Regards

If Bruce Lee played dodgeball, he'd be the ultimate dodgeball player. And he'd make some wicked good movies about it too.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

You just couldn't help but nail that nerdy kid so hard that it was like you hit him with a grenade because glasses and shoes went flying off.
    Never got the shoes to do that.

I wonder if your Mac sucked in sports as much as the one here
    My senior year, we lost the Oklahoma 4-A State Football Championship game 44-3.

My last real game, and it sucked.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Real men play dodgeball with those spiney fruits that only come in during the end of the summer.
    Or play hacky sack with rocks.
    MK-You may be right. Im good looking to.

Theres only one way to really know....
    which foot do you wear your left shoe on?

MK-You may be right. Im good looking to.
    Piece of evidence #3,401: SD lies all the time, whereas I seek truth.