Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A funny and not so funny thing happened saturday.

Arrow A funny and not so funny thing happened saturday.

Ok here's what happened on saturday.

My brother was over and i was sitting where i am now in front of the computer.When i hear a police officer saying stay in the car from what sounds like right in front of my house.

As i look out the window a cop has stopped my best friend as he was arriving in front of my house.So my brother and i walk out to see what's going on.well my friend was just comming from work and was real dirty and sweaty.So the cop ask him for the usual DL,Reg,and proof of Ins.My friend gave him the Reg and proof of Ins.He did'nt have his wallet on him so he could'nt show the Dl.My friend explained that he has a Hardship DL because his regular DL is suspended.The cop goes to his car and starts running the info.I ask the cop is it ok to talk to my friend he says No!

So i stand on the side of the road with my brother and talk to him.Well as we're talking i start 3 star arm banging a big tree in front of my house.Not really thinking about it.All of the sudden 5 min later 4 cop cars come flying up the street like someone killed somebody. They blocked the front of my house and jumped out with there hands on their gun's.

So my brother and i are looking like

They walk to my friends car and start to arrest him.I ask the cop was all this needed in front of my house for 1 person with a suspended DL?

His reply was yes.

Well to make a long story short.They took him to jail because of the DL because he did'nt have the Hardship DL on him,and the tag belonged to his other car.He was driving his wife's car.The reason all the cops came flying was because the first one saw me banging the tree with my arms and thought i might cause him problems.

lol

He has a Glock 40 on his side and he's worried about me doing kung fu on a tree.

What's even more funny is the cop admitted it to my friend.He asked my friend does your buddy do martial arts?

My friend said yes! He's really into kung fu.

The cop said yeah i can tell he beat the crap out of that tree with his arms.

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

I hate getting arrested.
    Scaring cops is fun tho, until they decide to use their power of non-law-abidingness to shoot you.

Re: A funny and not so funny thing happened saturday.

Originally posted by jmd161
    What's even more funny is the cop admitted it to my friend.He asked my friend does your buddy do martial arts?

My friend said yes! He's really into kung fu.

The cop said yeah i can tell he beat the crap out of that tree with his arms.
    you're friend shoulda said, "well, that tree insulted his friend. i have no idea how he'll react to someone who arrested his friend."

" i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

play the song "piggy" from Nine Inch Nails next time you get pulled over it is wonderful.

Re: Re: A funny and not so funny thing happened saturday.

Originally posted by rubthebuddha

you're friend shoulda said, "well, that tree insulted his friend. i have no idea how he'll react to someone who arrested his friend."

lol

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

Well, of course the cop said you couldn't talk to your friend. It's in their best interest to be paranoid. And when you respond by whacking on inanimate objects... Duh.

When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

Talking

I got Cha' Bro!

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

But why was your friend pulled over in the first place????

But why was your friend pulled over in the first place????

It's called DWYAB!

"Driving While Young And Black" is a major offense to most police dept around miami.They will follow you for miles waiting for you to make a mistake.It's bound to happen when you have a cop 2ft off your bumper for a long time.I have friends who are cops and have admitted this to me about riding your tail.

They know that if you did something wrong chances are you'll run taking then on a High Speed Chase or you'll make a mistake and cross into another lane or fun through a red light looking in your rear view mirror at them.Now they have computers in their cars so they'll get behind you and run your tag for the hell of it.

That's what he did to my friend.

He admitted to us that he had no other reason to stop him.He just decided to run his tag for the hell of it.

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun

It's bound to happen when you have a cop 2ft off your bumper for a long time.
    Perfect time to think that you see a squirrel running across the road in front of you.

Or was it an elf...?

just don't say it was a pink elephant and you'll be fine.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Well to make a long story short.They took him to jail because of the DL because he did'nt have the Hardship DL on him,and the tag belonged to his other car.He was driving his wife's car.
    Gee, ok, I see. It wasn't because of all this crap that he got screwed with. It's because he was black. LOL, that's a good one.

Mack 10 just got out of court,
    rollin through tha hood in his super sport ropin Too $hort.
    Eighteens got tha rearview mirrors vibratin

I don't remember anything wrong with his tags?

oh and why doesn't someone explain what a hardship DL is too.
    Mack 10 just got out of court,
    rollin through tha hood in his super sport ropin Too $hort.
    Eighteens got tha rearview mirrors vibratin