Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No joke, masturbation and testosterone question

No joke, masturbation and testosterone question

yeah ok, please don't delete it because it involves masturbation

I heared from some guy that masturbating is bad for your testosterone level .. is this true ? He even said something like .. when your -25yrs you should only masturbate about two times every week .. and half if you're between 25-35 etc... Is this correct ? How about sex then ? I mean it's basically the same effect no .. ? I always thought sex/masturbation gave a kick in the testosterone level ...

Hey don't laugh .. I can't know everything
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

Thumbs up

Honestly,sounds like youīve been lied to.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

i beat off as often as possible.

i know this doesn't answer your question, i just wanted to share.
    where's my beer?

It actually raises your testosterone levels. There are plenty of scientific studies to back this up. Intercourse (whether with yourself, a girl, a guy, a dog etc) raises testosterone levels after ejaculation. They will then slowly go back to normal in the hours following.

What it does to energy reserves is another story.

If this were true i'd be a woman by now

Thumbs up

Good info but I hope this note on "energy reserves" is not what Iīm thinking of,some major woo-woo...

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Former Castleva, staunch defender of a man's right to masturbation and sex.

You know what I think excessive masturbation causes? Depression and Neurosis. For real.

Thumbs up

" Former Castleva, staunch defender of a man's right to masturbation and sex. "

Yep.

"You know what I think excessive masturbation causes? Depression and Neurosis. For real."

Iīm very happy that youīre putting it this way-"I think".
    It makes a world of difference in many cases.
    Then we need to define what is considered excessive,but thatīs another story indeed.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Probably the point where you begin to feel like you're addicted to it, that you can't go a day or two without. Sort of like abusing drugs or overeating food or anything else.

Originally posted by Spark
    If this were true i'd be a woman by now
    Dude .. LMAO

Btw thanks guys, I really got brain fvcked with that one :P
    So it's actually GOOD for testosterone production ?

11. Thumbs up

Hard to see how it could be bad.

A person of your age should not have the slightest concern over that (endocrinological manifestations I mean) anyway.

-FC, summer of 2006-

hey I never questioned my hobby ! It's just when I heared the person say that I was like 'OMG ?'

13. Thumbs up

Be ready to question the person the next time.

-FC, summer of 2006-

You know what I think excessive masturbation causes? Depression and Neurosis. For real.
    from personal experience i'd say its the other way around.
    where's my beer?

yeah dude, I think he's just doing it wrong