Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No joke, masturbation and testosterone question

Raquel Welch-right?

2. No, Carmen Electra.

I agree with whoever said it causes neurosis!! If youve never gave up ejeculation for a couple days, you wont know how good it really feels!
    Bless you

I agree with whoever said it causes neurosis!! If youve never gave up ejeculation for a couple days, you wont know how good it really feels!
    take that nonsense somewhere else. no one wants to hear that kind of trash. we do have minors here ya know? what if they read that and stopped beating off?? couple more school shootings would suit you just fine wouldnt it?

what kind of wierd ass hippys are they breeding these days? what happened to free love and all that?
    where's my beer?

Talking

GDA
    You must be suffering from that masterbation related neurosis, hahahahahahah!
    Bless you

7. Thumbs up

The joke site worked.
    Another one of quack sites did not work.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-