Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: KC Elbows

Attn: KC Elbows

your PM box is full but thanks a lot

im in sydney right now so can only get online sporadically, hope ur doing good and everyone else who reads this too!

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Figures. I'm going to Scotland in a week, and dezhen's in Sydney.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Hey, that's cool, dezhen! Have fun!
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

how long r u in scotland for buddy? i should be back around 22nd june

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Originally posted by dezhen2001
    how long r u in scotland for buddy? i should be back around 22nd june

dawood
    I'll be in england and Wales on a bus tour from the 15th to the 21st, then in Ayr visiting a friend of mine from the 21st to the 28th. If you're gonna be in the area, let me know; we could grab something to eat and blather about KFO
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Ah, blessed Ayr! Have a drink in Dante's for me for old time's sake and have a fish supper at Wellington's!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Well, I finally get to meet Dez tonight - we are going on our first date
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

You kids be sure to use protection!

Oh, I'll be there too. I'll protect ya!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

I just realised how many KFOers are going to be there - about 6! Fish of Fury will probably be coming too.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

Sweet! Where has he been lately anyway? He's one funny dude.

Have you all decided where you're going after dinner yet?

Not really. We haven't even decided where we are having dinner, but given that we will be in China town there will be no shortage of options . We are only meeting at 6:30 so by the time we finish dinner you should be out of your course. Did you want us to grab some take away for you?

Any ideas for where we can hang out and exchange ideas without being harassed or arrested?

Not sure - harrasments and arrests are always a risk! But I'll have a think about it.

Don't worry about the food, thanks anyway. I'll grab something on my way across town. Good tips for dinner would include the Cultural Club at the end of Dixon or the ..... bollocks, I've forgotten the name! You know, the one on Sussex with the wall of fish tanks, over the Chinese grocers shop. Great seafood, but awful service for non-Chinese. Still, worth it and any Cantonese speakers pesent will make the whole thing that much better!

I was thinking Marigold or maybe East Ocean for dinner (or the one at Market City). Still not sure where we can hang out after though. Maybe we can just cruise George St and see if we can pick a fight with some homies to display our skillz

Oh, there's always a fight brewing on George St.! What about Tumbalong Park? We could find a quiet corner there?

I was thinking about that, but I don't know what Darling Harbour is like nowadays. For a while there it was a bit of a dodgy proposition. Tumbalong Park probably isn't a bad idea though.