Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone in Indy?

LOL

Sad thing is, i actually own one. It's hanging on the wall right behind me, begging me to put it on.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Originally posted by Water Dragon
    If you want to make the drive, you're more than welcome to come out. I'll even feed ya and put you up for the night.
    Hey WD, whereabouts are you? How far out of Indianapolis? I will PM you and get your details, but as it is a really short stay I don't know if I will be able to get out to see you. I will try if I get the chance though (maybe on the weekend, probably Sunday). I'll see how I go.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Last call. I fly in a few days.

WD, did you get my PM?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by Water Dragon
    If you want to make the drive, you're more than welcome to come out. I'll even feed ya and put you up for the night.
    Yeah, he's a good host. After seeing how much I eat though, I bet he hates he fed me!!

I was just in nap two weeks ago. I'll be back up there in September, but only for the weekend.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Check your pm's Joedoe
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon