View Poll Results: 1st round: Darth Maul vs. magneto.

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Maul

2 28.57%
  • Magneto

5 71.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VERSUS POLLS: rounds #1 - #4

Round #3: # Neo vs. Law

Winners:

round #1: Magneto
    round #2: Wolverine

Round #3:
    Amidst Law's travels through alternate universes he projects himself into The Matrix. Not aware that he is actually in a computer simulation he continues to seek his counterpart only to come accross Neo, the one he never expected to encounter. Who will survive this super kungfu action!?!?

Every time someone kills someone else in The One, a new Alternate Universe is created (this is how they explain their ability to use wormholes). So, that means each time Law killed one his selves, another Law was created in another universe, which means he could never be The One.

Neo, however, is the One.

Neo wins because THE ONE sucked @ss.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 06-23-2003 at 10:24 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

as bad as keanu's movie-fu is, and as much as i rate jet li. Neo would dump on Law.

The little pre-battle history was a nice touch.
    Law wins because keanu sucks ass.

neo wouldn't finish the fight, he'd run away as fast as his spindly girly legs could carry him with the entiruty of his four months of movie fu training.

Jet would kick his lily white into purple mush.

Muwa....haha....haha....*pause*...ha ha hahahahahaha.

the end

a commentary brought to you by: Kunglek, cut's through it like a hot knife through butta.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Verses round #4

Winners:
    Magneto,
    Wolverine,
    Law (the evil One)
    While on one of his ladventures the scorpion king activates a magickal item that sends him through time & space. arriving in hell's kitchen New York City he is assulted by a herd of strange beasts, part armored chariot with tranparent bellies containing miserable humans. Seeking to free this poor humans the scorpion kings hacks away at these loud steaming beasts.
    The sounds of a massive pile-up is too much for lawyer Matt Murdock to ignore. The Screams mingle with the sound of crunching mettle. "is that the sound of a sword?" he thinks to himself as he don's the red outfit of Daredevil, hell's kitchen's man without feer.

it takes little more than a minute to locate the chaos. On the corner of east 12th street and delancey a dozen cars litter the streets, wreaked. Amidst it all a nearly naked man swings a huge sword wildly hacking at cars that swirve randomly in hopes of avoiding this barbarian.

Daredevil must stop this madman before anyone gets seriously hurt. The Scorpion King must return to his home, and suspects the red devil swinging down towards him may be the key to his return. The battle begins . . .

home court advantage.

what would really be interesting is Balthazar (michael clarke duncan) vs. Kingpin (michael clarke duncan).

Once again I admire the little pre-fight history featured..

All the winners will then have to fight each other in the end too, right?

edit: Design sifu: don't forget to vote yourself!

Push--they both suck.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Scorpion King, just b/c I hate ben affleck
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread