View Poll Results: Which is the all-time ORA forum sexy girl?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natasha Yi

13 40.63%
  • Sofia Vergara

5 15.63%
  • Anna Kournikova

4 12.50%
  • Ali Landry

1 3.13%
  • Sung Hi Lee

9 28.13%
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Which ORA girl is the sexiest?

Yes, I am a genious.. no no, dont thank me.. I'm just a genious..can't help it, I was born that way.

I have a feeling surferdude was the last voter. thanks for voting on natasha

..I'm not a playa I just f*** alot
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

can't see the difference

lol right now I'm listening to french hip-hop on internet-radio.. funny ****, but good

What group? I'm kinda in to the french scene.. I like Saian Supa crew, Muzion.. And if you search for Yamakazi in Kazaa you'll find great tracks from tha movie.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Exclamation

some more sung hi lee.

u got some milk on your upper lip, lol

I don't know any good groups.. I know "Iam" is kinda good
    Last edited by chen zhen; 06-17-2003 at 01:11 PM.

more vergara:

www.martialartsmart.com

I like this with the monkey:
    www.martialartsmart.com

After those I may have to change my vote to sophia.

What was she doing with that monkey?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

monkey=pun

I said Sofia deserved more votes.. I actually don't think SH Lee looks that great on some of those pics.. I like Natasha better, because she looks like she could be my age

I had some more pics of SHL, i thought I had posted them, but apparently they where lost.
    they were in that link before.
    SKF, would you mind posting some more of those?

Iam is dope

dope= good or bad?

sorry

I'ts good

..but Sung Hi is better

phew..

try to download this track: Fang feat. Connaisseur: tu sais c