View Poll Results: Which is the all-time ORA forum sexy girl?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Natasha Yi

13 40.63%
  • Sofia Vergara

5 15.63%
  • Anna Kournikova

4 12.50%
  • Ali Landry

1 3.13%
  • Sung Hi Lee

9 28.13%
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Which ORA girl is the sexiest?

You mean this?

or this?

or how about this?

I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Thumbs up

nice

everyone: try to answer who you like better, and why. I already said why i like natasha.. Sofia is gorgeus, a real latino beauty, a close second. SHL looks good in the pic in my first post, but the rest is not quite as good.. she looks kinda.. uh.. b!tchy, in a way

kristoffer: do you like Freeman as well?

Thumbs up

I voted SHL but it's really hard compared to NY...... But as I said b4 I can come up with alot more chix I'd rather hang round than them. Leanna Scott, Francine Dee, Tila Ngyen, Jade Hsu etc. etc.

Oh n Fang feat. Connaisseur on that track was pretty good.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Question

Freeman?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

u just heard it? it's pretty good, yeah.

But as I said b4 I can come up with alot more chix I'd rather hang round than them. Leanna Scott, Francine Dee, Tila Ngyen, Jade Hsu etc. etc.
    I wouldn't mind hangin around this chick either.

I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Oh I thought u meant some model
    Yeah Freeman I'm not that big of a fan but I like tracks like "Bladi" and "la pression"..

Hey try download Muzion - Rien à perdre
    Kinda sure you'll like it

ha looks like some of these Thai-hos the middle-aged northern european men likes to hang out with in their traveling in south-east asia.

shaolin kungfu
    -My point exactly

i just heard a freeman track when I asked, it's not because I'm a fan..

what american rappers do you like? i like Snoop for the moment, fershizzle .
    i aslo like the recent tracks of redman & methodman

I like the older tracks of red and meth. Cereal killer is a pretty good one.

I tried listening to some french rap once and found it a bit, ummm, odd.

13. Thumbs up

Voted.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I'm in a puerto rico vibe for the moment.. I find Tony Touch, Pun etc quite interesting. 50 is good too but he's not as good as Shakur as I guess he'd want to be. Clipse, Atmosphere and Jurassic 5 are others I frequently listen 2.

Jurassic five is the shiznit. 50 is ok, but not as good as everyone hypes him to be.