Thread: ANOTHER WT video

ANOTHER WT video

Given the great success of the other thread , there you go:

www.sifu-pfaff.com/frames/spezial/trailer.html

Regards,

BF

You know. I have a feeling this is going to be the point of no return. Ha! Ha! Don't you have better clip than this? WT especially by Emin people are far more impressive.

Regards,

Wink

Hahaha

I don't even practise WT. Just got it from a German forum. I promise this is the last one.

BF

Okay, BF. I nominate it for best Matrix effect and surreal experience on our annual KFO Movie of the Year Award! Ha!Ha!
    Last edited by PaulH; 06-17-2003 at 04:10 PM.

So you guys can of course do better? Sifu Heinrich is an excellent WingTsun instructor who likes to do demos that are more appealing to the eye. He realizes that most demos are either just too brutal or poorly choreographed.

Don't forget that most demos are created for attracting new students - people who may have little or no experience. This is the kind of thing that attracts newcomers. It is not meant for all you hardcore wing chun freaks who are just so **** good you can't help but criticize other people's work.

Remember - not everyone is this world is as progressive and learned in wing chun as yourselves!

Datou,

One of my friends and I love Heinrich's demo stuffs. His fighting choreography is so cool! We would have no qualm about asking his autograph should we see him in person. Don't be offended that we compare his stuffs to Kung Fu Extraordinary which succeed brilliantly in capturing our imagination and sense of humor if not our center.

Regards,

Cool

"So you guys can of course do better?"

Huh? Bad mood today? I think that when you watch the clip, it's rather straight-forward to see that many of its parts were from demos which had the sole purpose of attracting new people to the art. In that sense it's a quite good teaser, no doubt about that. I guess that it was PaulH's post that got you upset, however the thread's purpose was not to attack anybody but to showcase a good promo video, something done in a different way to what we see every day. Chill - I know that Pfaff Sifu is well respected in WT circles in Germany, and we see why.