Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: food going right through you ... litterally ... a little worried.

food going right through you ... litterally ... a little worried.

i just sat down to some perogies, kabosi, and mashed potatoes. everything was really good ... had an awesome dinner. then i got the urge to do what most of us do after an awesome dinner. so i go and do my business, but not all my business decides to make the trip first time around. before sending the slackers on their way i see kabosi skin swimmin around in there. this was 5 minutes after eating ... is that even possible? this was the fist night i have had kabolsa in weeks and i dont have any real doubts about what i saw.

should this concern me?
    Last edited by GunnedDownAtrocity; 06-17-2003 at 06:50 PM.
    where's my beer?

maybe you had kabosi skins in you for weeks and theyre just now coming out.

which explains the swimming.

When was your last checkup? any pains and stuff?
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    GDA, the skins would probably be somewhat undigestable. I think they could have hung around in your colon till just recently.

you could like, eat some food coloring and see how soon that shows up...like dye tracing a cave stream.

don't wait too long to have a pro check things out.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Discussing GDA's colon, another KFO highpoint has been reached!
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

no pains or anything ... just thought it was wierd.

im not sure i want to go to a pro though ... he might want to touch my starfish. it's pink.

i get all my medical opinions here. i even gave myself chemo based on the suggestions of kfo board members.

wouldn't your colon hurt or something if there was a problem. sometimes i get mild pains or a bubble feeling in my lower right belly, but i had a hernia operation around there so i always figured that's what it was.
    where's my beer?

nononono- if we wanted to make it a high point, we'd be discussing epsom salt enemas.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

that sounds fun.
    where's my beer?

Make sure that its warm water.

I much prefer coffee or wine enemas, myself. Who needs to taste? I don't even have to leave the computer, just pump me up!

I can even work out at the same time, but the gym threw me out...
    Last edited by ZIM; 06-17-2003 at 07:45 PM.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

ok i apologize for that
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    I'll have the Gin & Tonic enema myself.

Tonic is justh stho buubbly!
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Talking Oso, don't encourage me

You could just shake a beer up and AIM real good...

seriously tho, GDA, has your question been answered? don't mean to hijack with the funny bizniz
    Last edited by ZIM; 06-17-2003 at 08:24 PM.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

LOL. I was just imagining a beer shotgun enema!

GDA, I say go with the food dye. And make your kid watch.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Exclamation

~ You guys are sick! Sick! Sick!
    ~ I bet you could make some money with that though... New party trick? (See these french fries? Want to see them again? Watch!)
    ~ Seriously, if it keeps happening go see a doctor. Meanwhile you might want to each a bunch of broccoli, bamboo shoots, and drink copious amounts of apple juice or prune juice.

(sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick)

Peace

Sin Loi

Yi Beng, Kan Xue

GDA, it's not physically possible. It takes a minimum of 20 minutes for most of your food to even get to your stomach. An hour maybe, unless your tubes are way shorter then anyone elses

wouldn't your colon hurt or something if there was a problem. sometimes i get mild pains or a bubble feeling in my lower right belly, but i had a hernia operation around there so i always figured that's what it was.
    I have a spastic colon, and I will crap sometimes 10 minutes or less after I ate...I get the same bubbly feeling, and sometimes some sharp pains.

A spastic colon produces more mucous than a regular colon, which means your feces is mixed thicker and therefore causes mild constipation, which means you have a constant reserve of poop in the shoot. When you eat foods that trigger the spasm (for me, it's red meat, cabbage, and anything with black pepper) you will have to crap almost immediately, but it will be the nastiest diareahea ever sprayed out your @ss because most of it is the extra mucous produced by the colon.

About the only thing you can do is take an Alpha blocker, and learn which foods trigger your symptoms so you can avoid it.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.