Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What the world thinks of America

Albeit, america isnt nearly as perfect a government as they tend to medialize, but it is better than... any other gov't in the world?

That is because Americans don't realise there is a world outside of the borders of the USA.

Err... Dont go to mexico regularly or anything..... Not going to canada in a few months....
    And dont get snotty about how thats still "north America", I dont have f*ckin cash to go elsewhere yet, but id love to visit china and japan.

In asia you can see americans over other people cause we are f*ckin huge compaired to your avg. 5'6" asian. The overall view of america sickens me, and for the most part a lot of the contempt and distaste does seem to stem from nothing more than jealousy, which could be translated to yes, ***** envy. America is always stepping in to settle disputes, having to act like daddy to the rest of the world because all of the other goverments are too lazy, inadequate, thoughtless, lack the ability, ect... to control their own ****ed countries. Name me one way australia is better than the us. I know theres a few, but I could go on a 3 page schpiel over what the US has better than you. Im in no way pro america", I hate bush, and I very stronly disagree with the majority of our government, and our media, and know that a lot of what is on tv is propogated in a very wrong light, but the plain and simple fact of the matter is, no matter how imperfect america is, Its still better than your f*cking country.

I don't envy the US in any way. And I still want to critisize your countrys political solutions. Can i fit into all your categories of "how the "foreigners" think of us"?

If you try to force everyone to love you, do not expect a bunch of flowers and loveletters.
    Last edited by chen zhen; 06-19-2003 at 10:34 AM.

i dont expect everyone to love america, but the world collectively acting like racist, ignorant biggets towards americans for being nothing more than american, is some of the most obtuse, irrational, and irritating behavior I can think of.

i dont expect everyone to love america, but the world collectively acting like racist, ignorant biggets towards americans for being nothing more than american, is some of the most obtuse, irrational, and irritating behavior I can think of.
    Oor, it could be the opposite way around. There IS more non-americans than americans in the world, you know, about 5.5 billion people. We can't all be "Ooh, so perfect and fantastic, and liberal and democratic, and.."
    what a load of BS. And I'm not talking to you, Shaolin-do, but as a general thing.

Generalizations are a great tool for needless conflict.
    Generalizations are exactly why im going to have to watch my ass like a crazy mofo when i travel outside of my own country, because I realize that most of the world hates america, and americans, for being american.
    Theres plenty of countries I could dislike as a whole, but I learned about what good generalizations are from the KKK.

If people hate America so much, quit buying our shlt, watching our movies, listening to our records, wearing our clothes, and trying to act like us. Then we can fade into Bolivian.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

edit : Im not angry, just responding, dont read too much into it. Im not pro-america, but I am pro-americans.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    Bolivian??

OR...

oblivion

You guys suck at soccer
    Americans are born with 2 left legs

Even god is brazilian
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Bolivian??

OR...

oblivion
    You heard me right the first time, pork pie.

You guys suck at soccer
    Little girls in America play soccer. It's sport for people who aren't very strong or good with their hands, which is why Brazilians dominate in it.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Xebby

OR...OR... into oblivion.....
    I dunno...I kinda like the idea of fading into 'Bolivian...
    seems kinda obilvious doesn't it:
    "You have come here from all over the world because society has no furthur use for you....."

Xebs, bring some pads when you come up to the US... we'll show you how to play football, we'll do a better job than those fools in Romeo must die too.....

Or bring up a Lax stick.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

People who can't play soccer are'nt human

WTF am I talkin about, I don't play soccer myself!

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    OBLIVION

Did your dad fock you in the ass when you were young or something, beatch?

You still suck at the most popular sport of the world lol
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Shaolin-do: KKK was invented by americans, remember?

If people hate America so much, quit buying our shlt, watching our movies, listening to our records, wearing our clothes, and trying to act like us. Then we can fade into Bolivian.
    word...lol

I think something is getting lost here....

Xebs is hoping we fade into Bolivia... so we can capitalize the coke industry, and the cost of shipping is less for all his american goods.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread