Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Matrix Reloaded - Abridged Script

ahem ....

intellectual wh ores

the ladder theory is what you want to be reading my friend.

basic definition of an intellectual who re:

later in life I started encountering a certain breed of woman. To begin with they never wanted to sleep with me. Now, this by itself is okay--not all women will want to sleep with me. However, this particular breed wanted to have me around to talk to and to make them laugh, because I was so "entertaining" and "funny." Some of them went so far as to describe our relationship as that of "friends", and a few even had the audacity to talk to me about problems they had with other guys.

Later I realized what had been happening. I was being used for their amusement and entertainment while they were busy ****ing outlaw bikers. Of course they weren't interested in me sexually; they were too busy with guys with forearm tattoos. But apparently they still needed some intellectual stimulation. That's when they would call me with an opening line like "Tell me something interesting." or some other not-to-subtle line. I recalled the term intellectual ***** and applied it to this situation. These women had made me into their intellectual *****. Since then I have dedicated a large part of my life to avoiding this trap, and the various *****es that try to put you in it.

In short, it does not refer to a "smart ****" as it were, but rather to males who are kept around by women for their mental entertainment. These men usually want to sleep with these women who usually consider these men friends.
    Last edited by GunnedDownAtrocity; 06-19-2003 at 10:42 AM.
    where's my beer?

fu ck the censor ... shouldn't urls be an exception?

in case anyone is too stupid to figure it out just click the link and replace the astricks with wh ores.
    where's my beer?

GDA, I know all about that. The thing is, she IS interested in me sexually. And she is not out with outlaw bikers.
    I have a signature.

GDA, I know all about that. The thing is, she IS interested in me sexually. And she is not out with outlaw bikers.
    She is only inetersted in using you as a point of reference for her new c@ck. She just wants to make sure she isn't marrying a short-****ed guy.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

WHen all else fails, just whip out the gurth and let the b!tch see it herself.

Tell intellectual who res to act like the scarecrow and give you brains.

edit : if none of you know what brains is... slap yourself.

just something to keep in mind brother.

good girls just hide their true bi tch better.
    where's my beer?