Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how are we

So how are we

Blarg

Hey everyone, how are we doing tonight? This is a real random post, serves no purpose other than to see how we are tonite. Its 3:30 a.m. right now and Im like sitting here drinking choclate milk and eating a burger. There is a purpose to this thread and I'll say what tomorrow.
    I have a signature.

Bad sinus headache. Started getting them after my last nose break, this one was kind enough to come on while I was supposed to be sleeping. Too many nose breaks are not good. Were I into origami and not kung fu, I can assure you I would not be on the origami forum right now. No hidden dangers to origami. Still, too late for origami. Anyways, origami sucks ass.

I have my final tonight in a class that's been 5 weeks of he!!. Good thing I took the 5 week blitz course instead of opting for the typical 15 week. I would have gone insane.
    Surrender yourself to nature and be all that you are.

My back hurts a little, but other than that I'm just fine.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Its 8:17 and I only slept for 2 hours.
    blah...................
    And the ****ed coffee maker is being gay and not working right.
    uuuuuuhhhhhhhgggggggg............

Thumbs up

I think this is going to be just one more,average day.
    But at least Iīll be one step closer to death then...

Maybe this was not a very positive post.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

at 3:30 am, sleeping and nicely I might add.

Shaolin do - not trying to be an ass but - "coffee maker is being gay and not working right" can you see what might be wrong with this statement?

Holy Jesus in a skirt.....
    I made that coffee hella strong.
    Kinda like liquid crack.

I jus' woke up from last night. I was working till late, it's 9:12am now.

Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
    Holy Jesus in a skirt.....
    I made that coffee hella strong.
    Kinda like liquid crack.
    Im sure ya like the crack part.

The reason why I started this originally was because (as I mentioned in the Matrix Abridged thread by Serpent) I was talking to an old female friend of mine last night. I was showing her something on KFO (she lives in Pittsburgh now) including my profile and I noticed that it showed my last post was on the Matrix thread and I didn't want her to click that thread and see what I typed so I quickly slapped a post together so if she saw my last post, it had no mention of her.
    I have a signature.

Swoon her with 1000 flowers and a kiddy pool full of chocolate pudding.

errr.....

not trying to be an ass but - "coffee maker is being gay and not working right"

Apparently I hadnt had my coffee at the time of making this statement, henceforth wasnt thinking on track.

Whats wrong with that statement? I make lots of fragmented sentences. like this one.

And if it was about the coffemaker, it was being gay. Stupid coffee maker.

Of course I like the crack part, but Id have liked it more if it was having to do with a broken lightbulb and a chick named betty with 6 teeth.

I am not necessarily one for being too politically correct Shaolin-do, however describing your coffee maker as being gay could be percieved as offensive to those who are and aren't ****sexual.

then its being queer.

Was your coffee maker a mr coffee (or similar) and not draining properly? If so it's because the area where you place the filter needs to be dry when you put in the filter and coffee.

That, and **** hard water making minerals build up, clogged the sh!t up.