Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trapping overrated

flaco
    no picture yet but i am looking forward to it .
    get my number when you come in call me there some one i want you to meet that might really trip you out great guy but serial killer skills all the way.
    i know what you mean about some ''wing chun and other trapping systems'' but that's on the students not the system they don't leave there protective bubble . so they never really get in a position were the have to find answers to un asked questions.
    i guess i have been lucky as i have only been shown things from a functional standpoint from gary , or my jkd friends as you said cream of the crop.
    but there are no secrets only un asked questions just go out and pak,lop stright blast , what ever as many different people as you can from all styles .
    anh you will find all the questions and all the answers you need.
    be sure to call me when you come down even if it's just to catch some food peace
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

I forgot to mention that the "Crush Punch" is a technique in Wing Chun, it was taught to me as the "Outer Gate Punch." Good technique, as well as a good principle.