Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Sharky

Attn: Sharky

your pm box is full.

Didn't Sharky chuck a munk and disappear because a bunch of us told him to stop whining?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    he was like the british rapper dude right?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

His last post was January 20,2003
    He said he got sick of all the retards that come here.

I wouldn't phrase it as retards, but as going no where with the martial arts.

It's not like it used to be when I signed on--March 9, 2001

Things have changed, people don't discuss kung fu anymore.
    Instead they insult, result in name calling if someone doesn't agree with someone else point of view, Saying their information is wrong and untruthfull, but the other persons sorce of information is correct.(makes me wonder how they know their info to be fact, and the other persons info a Lie)

What ever.
    Good bye.
    Honest Neutral Clarity

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    mebbe so, but there are some kernals of truth scattered along the way.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Originally posted by logic
    His last post was January 20,2003
    He said he got sick of all the retards that come here.

I wouldn't phrase it as retards, but as going no where with the martial arts.

It's not like it used to be when I signed on--March 9, 2001

Things have changed, people don't discuss kung fu anymore.
    Instead they insult, result in name calling if someone doesn't agree with someone else point of view, Saying their information is wrong and untruthfull, but the other persons sorce of information is correct.(makes me wonder how they know their info to be fact, and the other persons info a Lie)

What ever.
    Good bye.
    Yeah? What do you know you f@#$ing chimpanzee!?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent
    Didn't Sharky chuck a munk and disappear because a bunch of us told him to stop whining?
    No, Sharky chucked a monk because you and Yenhoi gave him a load of ****ing grief for doing what a lot of people come here to do: moan about a difficult situation he was trying to remedy.

I thought he was a decent guy. You too. But a few people were out of order.

In case you don't remember... ...

And that's monk as in Shaolin...!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Yeah, I gave him heaps. However, there was a time when Sharky would only come here to b!tch and whine. He'd moan about getting robbed (which sucks, for sure), having fungus in his bathroom, having dumb chicks next door... dayum, Sharky would moan about everything.

And it got to the point where he'd moan about something, then people would sympathise and offer advice and then he'd just go on moaning. For days.

I guess some of us got sick of that.

*shrug*

He was a decent guy - I liked him. But he did whine a lot.

Ahhh, Serpent, the arbiter of when enough is enough...?! Ever thought of moving to the States and working for the foreign office...?

You were just whining cos at one time he couldabin-a-contendah in the post stakes...!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

LOL. No seriously, read the thread again and then do a search on all his other threads (if you can be bothered).

No seriously, **** that!

I'm not that bothered. I should think he's probably still out there in Lurksville, so stop whining and come out and defend yourself you pansy!!!

I saw his name listed on the 'users browsing this forum' list a couple of hours back.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Really!?

Haha! Classic. So he's reading a thread marked for his attention and once again copping a bashing for being a whiner!

Come on out and play, Sharky! After all, you've got something to whine about this time at least!

You're a decent bloke. Come and join the party!

i miss sharky.
    where's my beer?

Sup Sharky?

What happened bout your house nonsense?