Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attn: Sharky

I do't remember mentioning whether Serpent was a martial artist or not. What I do remember saying was that I think Serpent is out of line slamming sharky for his posting style. I got on this forum a little over 3 years ago and Sharky has been on since then, and a good guy with some pretty good input from time to time. If he doesn't want to visit the forum, then as I said, I don't blame him, like any other internet source for social interaction you get all kinds...

Originally posted by red5angel
    I do't remember mentioning whether Serpent was a martial artist or not. What I do remember saying was that I think Serpent is out of line slamming sharky for his posting style. I got on this forum a little over 3 years ago and Sharky has been on since then, and a good guy with some pretty good input from time to time. If he doesn't want to visit the forum, then as I said, I don't blame him, like any other internet source for social interaction you get all kinds...
    No, you didn't mention whether Serpent was a MA or not, but logic did.

FWIW I agree with you on Sharky - I liked him and thought he was good to have around. In a lot of ways he made KFO a lot more interesting than it has been lately. I didn't agree with Serpent slamming him either, but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I don't think any less of Serpent for doing so.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Hey, I've said often enough that I like Sharky. He's a decent guy with decent input. He's also a whiner - the two aren't mutually exclusive.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

lol at this

sharky is a good guy and also a good rapper, im sure he reads the forum from time to time Anon though lol

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.