Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy B-Day Red5

Smile

Happy birthday geek!
    Your friend Tony (guohuen)

LOL! What happened to your old sign on name?!

Got virused and lost everything on my computer. Had to reformat my hard drive, had not backed up (insert stupid smilie here) Had to reregister with my isp, here and everywhere. BTW congrats on the new training.

Yea, happy birthday bro!
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

Thanks Souljah!

That sucks Tony, I know how it goes though. Thanks on the congrats for the training, I am really enjoying it. That and the kali have sort of revived my interest in th emartial arts, it was starting to get a little stale there for a while.

Uhh, sorry to point out the obvious, but you can still logon with your old screenname and password.

Happy 30s, Red!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Thanks CSN!

Ewalleye, maybe Guohuoen has just risen from the ashes

happy birthday red. it would be really funny if i were in that pic. at 5'5'' id look like a fu cking child.

gohuen ... you formated so you opened a new account with your isp? unelss i misunderstood you, you are really gonna want to fix that or make sure you aren't gonna get charged for two accounts.
    where's my beer?

LOL! At 5'5" I'm not even sure you would show up in the picture!!!

just teasin man! Thanks!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Have a good one, tonight!

{shaking head} ren fairs {/shaking head}

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

come on Oso, you gotta love em!

ARen't you in the carolinas somewhere? I hear horror stories about doing the carolina fair, so many bible banging sit ins and trying to "save" the actors and crafters at that fair it gets pretty crazy I guess!

Where you been the last few days anyway brother?

yea, the biggie is just north of charlotte. I've been twice and they are pretty cool...turkey legs and guinness

they have one here in Asheville every may and I was going to go this year but the woman's mom came into town and she's got bad knees so it wasn't an option.

and, yep, heart of the southern bible belt. didn't see a sit in either time I went but I can imagine.

several years ago, after getting dumped by a girl I'd been with for 7 years, I almost ran away and joined this medieval combat troop that used to be in Tennessee somewhere, just tried to google them but couldn't find the website. If you got accepted you would go and live there for 6 months and train and then try to make the team and travel to renfairs with them.

This week I have been:

getting to work by 7 to put a couple of hours in before

teaching a kids kung fu camp from 9-1

then

working till 5 or so and then doing the night classes.

just got done with the camp for this week. the kids busted butt this week and learned an entire form and then performed for about 150 parents and other kids. a little ragged around the edges w/o a doubt but they got up there and did the form w/o me leading them through it.

but shortly now I will be starting to drink. there is a small street party downtown with a ska band and it's NOT FUGGING RAINING !!!

I will hoist one for ya!!
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Sweet! I won't be drinking for another couple of hours.

Thats the far I was talking about, never been there but I spent two years on the road travelling to fairs all over the west side of the country. I met a lot of people who had done that fair.

I can tell you this, running away to do the renfest for two years was one of the best decisions I have ever made!

I envy anyone that was able to do the wanderlust thing.

right now, my retirement plans are a boat. I'd been thinking about a sailboat but lately I've been considering how much work that is going to be so am now thinking about something with a couple of turbo diesals. watch me wander then.