Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy B-Day Red5

hehe, I may do it again when I am close to retiring. I met my wife on the road and she would like to do it again. It was pretty kick ass!
    Where else can you pull through the darkness in your car to spotlight some guy, locked in the stocks getting his bare ass spanked by some chick dressed head to toe in latex! True story!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

I bet that's how you met your wife

well, off to drink.

be safe
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

have a good weekend man! I should, although don't expect me to talk about it on monday!

no birthday thread
    and no hoookers
    it's settled then
    apoweyn hates me

I Love It When They Call Me Pork Chop-pa

June 19th!! Holy crap!!

My sincerest apologies, brutha.

[scottish brogue] We shall have ta remedy that [/brogue]

Stuart B.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Holy fukk CSN!!! That thing nails the Renfest down!!! thats hilarious! And sadly I can identify with most of it.

By the way, the turkey legs you get at some festivals. If you notice it taste sort of like ham, it's Emu!

Happy belated Bday Jowbacca! The hookers are on the way.

My favorite is "Guy with turkey leg...at the falconry show!"

Ooh, that won't end well.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

Ironically, at bid and large cat shows they now tell you not to bring food, especially turkey legs and don't let your smal children run around.

Two years ago I had to help catch a baby tiger, only about 200lbs, that had got out of it's cage and was running around in the swamp behind the stage the cat show was at!

happy b-day, red5. make us proud.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

11. Thumbs up

Have a great one.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Rub, if they can't find minneapolis on monday, don't be too srurpised

fine by me. just make sure cleveland is still standing. i called dibs on cleveland years ago.

"cleveland. land of cleves. fitting name."

name that movie ...
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

The only ironic thing I see in red's post about the big and large cat show is the notion that any carnivorous predator running around in the suburbs that's 200 lbs could be described as "only" 200 lbs.!
    Crippled Avenger

I almost remember 30. Thank goodness I had the foresight to marry a woman younger than me.

Just remember this before you do anything tonight,"What would Carl do?".

Happy Birthday Bruddha.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.