Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FROZEN RATS IN MY Fridge!!

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    Gee, thanks. I supse you have rats in your fridge every night ehy?
    No, but you are still a big girl
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Lol!, You may be right. But still, THEYRE RATSSS!!! on my FOOOOOOD!!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

RD.

Stop being so squeamish.

But if you are paranoid I would start checking the burgers for pieces of Rat's tail and whiskers.

Hold on didn't you ask your wife to cook you some good Chinese dishes??

Cheers.

Originally posted by Royal Dragon
    Lol!, You may be right. But still, THEYRE RATSSS!!! on my FOOOOOOD!!!
    Yah, but the dead ones don't eat much.

So you guys are taking Terri's side in all this?

Jeeeshh, thanks alot.

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

You might have been fine if you had said you expressed righteous indignation at having dead rodents stored alongside your food. But as you mentioned that you screamed like a baby I lost all respect for you
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

I once found a hand in a freezer while helping to inventory a meth lab .
    Lead, follow, or get outta the way!

We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.--George Orwell

Adfinem terram // Fidelis tamquam post mortem

Originally posted by tsunami surfer
    I once found a hand in a freezer while helping to inventory a meth lab .
    Sound like an interesting story. Care to elaborate?

It wa s asouvenier from a murder committed awhile back. It was a serious biker we were taking down. Areal life Rasputin or Blackbeard.One scary 100% BADASS. One of the few times I kept my finger on a trigger when I had no target.

We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.--George Orwell

Wow. Sounds like a real sicko.

I used to share a flat with a girl that kept two snakes. She'd keep frozen mice or young rats in the freezer all the time - we got used to it.

There was this big blue mug by the side of the snake's tank and she used to get a frozen rodent and fill the mug with water, then float the rodent in the water to thaw it before feeding it to the snakes. This became known as the mouse mug and everyone knew to never use the mouse mug for coffee or tea or whatever. After all, frozen dead rodents were regularly thawed out in it and she rarely washed it up!

Anyway, one day there was a robbery out the back of the buildings and the cops came round taking statements and stuff. As a young house of bikers we had issues with the law. When the cop came in and sat down to fill out statements my flatmate asked him if he fancied a cuppa. Of course, he accepted. You've obviously beaten me to the punch line! Yes, you can guess what mug he got his sweet brown tea in!

It was really hard not to laugh as the three of us sat there answering his questions, watching him sip appreciatively from the mouse mug!

heh heh heh

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

He was beyond sick. They didnt even suspect him of that particular murder but then how do you explain some dudes fist in your freezer.

At one stage my Mother used to work in an Animal research Hospital.

Coffee was usually made on a bunsen burner in the lab and you NEVER opened the fridges or peeped into pots/containers.

Worst was when mother brought some work home, kitchen had luvely cooking smells till we found out that she is boiling the meat off a specimen to take the bones back the next day.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Laughing Cow; 06-22-2003 at 10:29 PM.

Serpent: reminds me of the time when I got booked on my way to work at a fast food outlet while working thru uni. Later in the day the officer who booked me came in to get his lunch. My manager gave me the go-ahead to defile his food. Unfortunately I couldn't bring myself to do it.

TS: So did you get the guy in the end?

LC: interesting childhood

To LC paraphrasing in Jeff Spicoli voice:

"WHOA! GNARLEY DUDE!!"

(The only good thing Shawn Penn ever said or did.)