Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hurt foot. Advice please.

I just went to the doctor.

She said the x-rays didn't look like anything was broken, but she's going to look at it again in the morning. She said the pain is caused from excess blood putting pressure on my tendons.

The pain has gone down a bit today. I can actually put weight on the heel without it hurting, and I didn't need crutches today.

I now have bruises at the base of my first 3 toes (the ugly kind of bruises that look like the kind associated with torn ligaments, not the normal "ow I got punched in the arm" bruise), and I also have long skinny bruises on each side of my food on the edges as well as one right in the center of the bottom of my foot. Time for more ice I guess.

But the swelling has gone down a bit from yesterday.

Why the **** are like half the replies to this thread sarcasm?

Thanks for the advice.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

It wouldn't be KFO if at least half the posts were to tell you what an idiot you are

Hope your foot gets better soon.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

The bruises on the sides of your foot are from blood pooling at the lowes point, and is normal. Glad to here you didn't break anything.

All I had to offer was sarcasm because you'd already gotten the right advice several times: see an MD ASAP. I'm glad you did.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

You d@mn near smashed your foot f#$%ing about on a trampoline and you wonder why half the replies are sarcastic!?

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching