Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Temple greetings

Heming Guest
    Dear Laughing Tiger,

the Shaolin new Abbot Shi Yong Xin is very busy...I met him yesterday
    I begged him to offer me the discipleship...he was meeting the ex-president
    of South Korea King Win San yesterday in Shaolin Temple...

My master's favorite style? Dharma Yi Jing Jin and Arhat eighteen hands movement...
    and his long wepon like the monk's spade is best in the temple...

Smile from Heming

Heming Guest
    Thanks dear KJoker,

I am sorry about the mistake you found, actually master said one can never
    learn the kung fu from a book or a video, the form there is only for you
    to have some idea about Shaolin style and it's feature...you can really feel the
    speed and the power in the dragon form?
    Yes we do need your help and support, I wish to express our appreciation in
    advance, thanks for your offering and may Buddha bless you!

Best regards from Heming,
    Shaoling Temple

Dear Grasshopper,
    Did you heard about a fairytale called "the New Suit of Emperor"?
    did you see the "monkey" grandmaster of them?
    did you checked their master's history? what are they doing before 1985?
    they are training Karate that time and nowadays these people made
    "Shaolin Do" up and telling people their grandmaster is a money wearing suit came
    from Shaolin Temple of China...I am so sad that such a crap can really convince
    so many people who are still blind...

Heming, Shaolin Temple

grasshopper Guest
    dear heming,
    I am seeking truth ,I spent 3 years in a school claimng to have shaolin roots that did not,I don't want to do that again.I am under the impression that the lineage of the art passed from Grandmasters Su Kong Tai Jin through Ie Chang Ming to Sin Kwang The'.and that on June 22,1992 at your Henon Temple under the 13th gen.chief abbot Su Xi a stone tablet was erected commemorating Master The's visit and verifying this lineage.

------------------
    seeking the way

Longquan Guest
    Dear Heming,

I visited your site and looked at your Dragon Form. What is the history of this form? I know the same form.

You may respond by email if you prefer:
    longquan88@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Heming Guest
    Dear Grasshopper,
    I don't know why these people use Shaolin as their name...maybe their
    teaching and pholosiphy is really good, but I must say very clearly here,
    they are FAKE Shaolin!

Master Shi Su Xi is the 30th warrior monk of Shaolin Temple(I saw him today after dinner), he is our
    grand master and the last one of the 30th generation, he charged the temple's
    affair and be called the honor abbot, but not the real abbot titled by the emperor or
    the government...in Shaolin temple the stone tablet you mentioned is there,
    but on it it's written, "for memory of American Martial Arts Assn.'s visiting to Shaolin Temple",
    the members of this delegation are...." we never said they are the lineage of Shaolin Temple!

if they are the real lineage, how come they never back to their origin again
    after they got the photos with this stone and master Su Xi? since they already got "proofed", what a trick!!!

hahaha, maybe they are busying to making money right now and laughing at
    such an issue, how easy it is to get the fake fame...

Heming, Shaolin Temple

Longquan Guest
    Heming,

Through research, I have heard of a two-man set of this Dragon Form. Does this exist?

I will be performing this form (Longquan) at a national tournament next month.

Thanks for your help.

Heming Guest
    Dear Long Quan,
    I wish to show you another style of Dragon form from Shaolin Temple, but right
    now I don't have time to publish it...maybe later I will video my master
    if he would like to show me, and I will let you know if I got it on tape...
    Kung Fu as a dragon!

grasshopper Guest
    thank you Heming

------------------
    seeking the way

Heming Guest

******End of the discussion of "Shaolin Do"***********

The stone tablet of "Shaolin grandmaster Sin Kwang the'", I have sent the
    photoed details to a friend named Golden Tiger "JinHu1@aol.com" last week,
    and I don't want to talk about this group of people anymore, if they keep
    doing their stupid tricks using the name of Shaolin Temple, tomorrow I will
    ask Master Shi Su Xi and his disciples to remove this advertisement-oriented stone
    tablet in our temple and throw it away...

"Shaolin Do" people, if you see this message here, please do pay some respect
    to the temple and kung fu you are trying to copy, at least teach some real Shaolin
    kung fu but not those made up by you or your monkey grandmaster...also from Songshan
    mountain of Shaolin Temple maybe, hehehe...

********End of the discussion of "Shaolin Do"*************

Heming, Shaolin Temple
    heming@shaolintemple.zzn.com http://www.topcities.com/Arts/heming/index.htm

Dear Long Quan,
    I will ask master about your question and let you know tomorrow, it's already 23:36 and I must offline soon...

Longquan Guest
    Heming,

Thanks for your help. This is the first time I have seen this form on the web. It is my favorite form, hence my username, Longquan.

Heming Guest
    Dear all Shaolin friends,

I wish to arrange my masters to do Shaolin kung fu seminars around the world and through this activity I wish more people can find out the true Shaolin kung fu by their own eyes, and also have a chance to learn the real thing from the real Shaolin warrior monks...

If you wish to discuss with me and arrange the seminar for your place, pleae let me know, thanks very much and I wish one day you can point the Emperor and tell people what a new clothes he is wearing...

Namo Amitabha!
    Heming, Shaolin Temple

Email: heming@shaolintemple.zzn.com

Heming Guest
    Dear Mr.B,

Thanks for your email so much, and it's my honor to discuss more about the Shaolin Do story with you here.

There is big debate here about whether more than one Shaolin temple existed.
    Some say as many as 7 existed. According to Sin Kwang The', there were
    numerous temples which were part of what he calls the "Shaolin Order", but
    the other temples did not use the name Shaolin. He claims that these other
    temples trained in martial arts, and traded marital knowledge with the
    temple in Shaolin, but that some of these temples were actually Taoist.

I agree with this, but we can't call all those temples in the world which practise kung fu
    "Shaolin Temple", right? According to Sin Kwang The', at least half of the temples in China
    is "Shaolin Do Temple" then.

According to The', his lineage descends from the Fukien temple which he says
    was destroyed around the time of the turn of the century. He claims that a
    master with a genetic disorder (Su Kong T'ai Djin) never left the temple
    because of his appearance and dedicated himself to studying martial arts.
    When the temple was destroyed he fled to the mountains and taught there.
    Master Ie Chang Ming was one of his students who studied under him at the
    temple, and then followed him into the mountains.

My friend has this guy Sin Kwang's photo when he was young and training in his Karate course,
    how come suddenly he became a disciple of a monkey from a Shaolin temple which is not exist anymore?

Shaolin-Do uses many Japanese terms, uniforms, rankings, etc. According to
    The', Shaolin-Do was masked in Japanese cosmetics by Ie Chang Ming in
    Indonesia because of anti-Chinese sentiment in Indonesia during that time.

so why don't they change their uniforms back today? maybe that will hide their background much better,
    when did you see Shaolin monks doing Japanese style training?

I hate people telling lies!!!!!!

In any case, The' claims to teach what Ie Chang Ming taught him in Indonesia
    which descends from a destroyed temple in Fukien. He does not claim to have
    studied in China, let alone in the Shaolin temple.

so the conclusion is, The' never studied Shaolin in China till now, and his grandmaster
    is just a photo of hairy monkey face, and they training in Japanese karate and using Japanese terms , uniforms and ranking...
    from the beginning to now...the only thing they did is went to Shaolin and donated money and get master
    to have photo together with a stone which carved the words they prepared...
    then they called themselves "Shaolin Do".

Mr. V M my dear friend,

I am sorry if I said something hurting your feeling on the message board...

Sin Kwang The is not a Grandmaster of the Shaolin art trancing his lineage to the Fukien Temple,
    this is a truth, I am not lying...and you said somebody's chop also on the tablet, tell you what,
    I just photoed this stone for my friend Golden Tiger days before, you can ask for the photo from him,
    (his email can be found on the message board), the truth is : the chop on the stone belongs the
    artist who designed this stone, means the chop is not belong to Master David's and Master Sharon,
    since it's written "Designed by Song Su Fan (Chop) , carved by Xue Zhan Chao".

I have had the the tablet translated by a disinterested party. The translatio
    n presented in Master David's and Master Sharon's manual was essentially
    the same(their chops are also on the tablet). As far as expense goes,
    I pay a total of USD$900 a year for aproximately 800 hours of direct
    instruction. Master David and Master Sharon are not wealthy Americans.
    They drive old cars and live in modest home. It is less expensive for
    me to stay in Colorado than to come to the Shaolin Temple in China. Who's
    making money? You have the VISA header on your web page!? Please explain
    your harsh words.

I am sorry for them still didn't make a fortune...still, why they are using Shaolin Temple as their
    tool to sell their kung fu?
    About my Visa header on my site, it's not put by me but the web host who provide me the free website...

What is the story? I am a trusting person, and I am really conflicted.
    I have enjoyed my studies with Master Sharon Soard and Master David Soard
    who were part of the group that traveled to the Shaolin Temple in 1992.
    Their names and chops are also on the tablet alongside The's. They have
    been operating their own school in Denver and Boulder, Colorado since
    1980 as the Chinese Shaolin Center. They are about to embark on the bi-annual
    China trip on Saturday the 17th. I believe they have been back to Shaolin
    twice. I have never met The', but my perception of Master David and Master
    Sharon is that they are quality human beings.

I believe you, dear friend, and I believe that Master David and Sharon are good masters and
    quality people, but this can't be an excuse to disfame a holy temple which had no relation with them....

Sad for Shaolin Do people in the world...

Buddha bless you all and wish this issue will be an eye-opener for you!

Heming,Shaolin Temple

[This message has been edited by Heming (edited 06-16-2000).]

Heming Guest
    Oh, forgot to tell you that:
    In America, there are many fake Chinese restaurants running by people from nowhere...where serve mixed Japanese and Indonesian food, if you want the original Chinese dish, don't go there!

Boulder Student Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heming:
    Oh, forgot to tell you that:
    In America, there are many fake Chinese restaurants running by people from nowhere...where serve mixed Japanese and Indonesian food, if you want the original Chinese dish, don't go there!
    [/quote]

Heming,

As an Irish Jew American (Jewish mother and Irish father) and a student of Master David and Master Sharon, I take offense. True, we have nothing that is truly American. That is what makes us strong. We take the Indonesian and the Chinese, mix 'em up, and check the result. In the case of the Chinese Shaolin Center in Colorado, you have to add a couple of Americans. The result is good and inexpensive - a helluva a lot less than you charge at the Temple by a factor of ten.

Your comments could easily be construed as the official story as propagated by the same truth tellers that have subjugated Tibet and deny the massacre at Tienamen Square ever happened. I gave you the benefit of the doubt until your last few posts. You appear to be an angry little man with an agenda(not a comment on your stature... I'm talking about spirit.) Your intentions are dark. Take a bavarian king's advice: Erleichda!!!!

No more Chinese Mouth Boxing for me. I am not as gifted as the the other mouth boxers and my keyboard is tired. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

drunkenostrich Guest
    Hello Heming, i have been reading your posts.
    i do not wish to discuss the stone tablet at the shaolin temple to commemorate Grandmaster Sin The's visit. that is obsolete
    to me. It still seems to me that no-one, even YOU has any hard proof disclaiming Sin The' and what he teaches. You have expressed your opinions about the subject, and where you might actually be in the shaolin temple in china, but i question the validity of a COMMUNIST REGIME THAT DESTROYED THOSES PRACTICES LONG AGO. Sure, you guys have the wushu team and i am sure that you guys do alot of head shaving and dress up as monks to bag the tourists who come there, it is a great money making scheme,,,just like us right? even though your opinions are more intelligent than most of the guys in here who trash GMSin The' but still your information is SUPERFICIAL AT BEST. REMEMBER YOUR ALLS' SAVIOUR MAO "RELIGION IS POISON". I dont believe that your countries' communist regime has changed ANYTHING or allowed the ressurection of the shaolin temple to take place. Just my opinion HEMING. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

------------------
    Look,it cannot be seen-it is beyond form. Listen,it cannot be heard-it is beyond sound.
    Grasp,it cannot be held-it is intangible. These three are indefinable:Therefore they are joined as one.