Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Temple greetings

Heming Guest
    I don't care about how people say about my intention, actually it is my personal willing to help Shaolin to recover from the bad reputation, since I am one of the Shaolin Disciple...
    again, please change your misused "Shaolin" name, don't let people be told they are learning Shaolin kung fu, okay?

As a Chinese who experienced many things happened in China, we have many disputes...now you mentioned the problem of Tibet and the Tiananmen Sq. stuff...don't you get your information from US media and the story made up by politiciana who wish to beat down all communist countries...

Let us shut up and let the facts tell the truth...

Heming Guest
    Wise blind elephants

Six wise, blind elephants were discussing what humans were like. Failing to agree, they decided to determine what humans were like by direct experience.
    The first wise, blind elephant felt the human, and declared, "Humans are flat."

The other wise, blind elephants, after similarly feeling the human, agreed.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] then they start to talk about "Shaolin" and "Communist China". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

grasshopper Guest
    drunkenostrich,
    i started mt day very disturbed by this ,but after long consideration,I've come to the same conclusion you posted last.thank you ,rev.bill

------------------
    seeking the way

Cometfist Guest
    Grasshopper-
    your not searching for the way your searching for someone to pat your back and say no johnny your teachers not really a phony. What would Hemming have to gain from lying? What would Drunken ostritch have to gain? oh yah Drunken ostritch has a school, doesnt he.? you dont have to take either parties words ask to see copies of GM The's
    rank papers and compare the dates and time frames with the book. He couldnt even keep his lies straight.. or you can just blame it on those commies and there dark agenda. The truth is often a bitter pill

KJoker Guest
    Hi Heming,

What's the schedule for the seminar? I think my sifu would like this. I have to ask him though. And he might ask the date. I think it would be awesome for most of us over here.

jjj Guest
    >>...now you mentioned the problem of Tibet and the Tiananmen Sq. stuff...don't you get your information from US media and the story made up by politiciana who wish to beat down all communist countries...

Let us shut up and let the facts tell the truth...<<

Please enlighten us with the facts. How is the US media misleading us regarding Tibet and Tiananmen Square? Inquiring minds want to know...

MoQ Guest
    KIDS- Lay off Heming!

He was asked a question and he answered...perhaps abit emotionally... but if you were in his position, what would you do, sugarcoat your answer? Okay, you got the word from the Temple...

Now, maybe your "grandmaster" needs to answer some questions!

And remember, the Communists are the Government and the crimes were against the People... you armchair political pundits!

[This message has been edited by MoQ (edited 06-16-2000).]

grasshopper Guest
    this will be MY last post on this subject because it has become a clusterf# of childmindedness saying {i'm better than you are like a bunch of 2nd graders on a playground.my original question asked only if heming could tell me the likeness and differences between my style and what he learns there,thats all...the answer became irrelevant and I really don't even care now.
    as for what this subject became ,thats irrelevant now too.I only know 3 things now,the first 2 I knew already 1 shaolin-do is the most comprhensiv art I've found in the years I've looked 2 GMsin the' {after spending time w/him in class and at dinner}is one of the nicest and sincerest men I've ever met.and 3 my new lesson for today,this forum has more "racism" between styles than the bulls!@#t we have to deal w/in our daily lives as human beings.
    heming,I haven't meant to offend you from the begining and I still don't,you have offended me to some degree but I can let it go ,it doesn't matter.{and I think your site is pretty cool regardless if we see eye to eye on everything or not.
    ironspirit:thanks for your input and the method which you chose to pesent it I appriciate it.
    ostrich,kfkid,and other members of our style,
    I had no idea the can of worms I inadvertantly opened,I apologize to you all
    with a hand overfist bow.
    cometfist:for one I don't care ,Ive come to the coclusion that sin the is a great man and HIS style fits me from 1st hand experience.for 2 that was never in question on my end ,my original question was about style not people.and 3 you don't know me or anything about me so don't tell me what I'm looking for,it sure wasn't your smart ass response.
    I'm done with this subject.

Heming Guest
    I am so sorry to Grasshopper...

the topic was "Shaolin Temple greetings"...
    Master said not only Shaolin kung fu will be good to the people, all kung fu style has
    their own advantage...I am sure there are is a style much better than Shaolin style in the world,
    definitely Shaolin kung fu is not the best kung fu in the world...

maybe we should concentrate on kung fu more but not these "true" or "false" craps...
    and also I won't lead this topic to the "communist political stuffs",or maybe
    we can talk about these in another topic in the future...

I will pay my best respect to grasshopper and his masters...and wish one day you
    will learn the true Shaolin and get benifit from what you learnt.

Your sincerely friend,
    Heming, Shaolin Temple

jjj Guest
    Mr. Hemming, why wont you answer my question? Is the US media not telling the truth about human rights abuses and the oppressive nature of the Communist Chinese government? Also, is it illegal for the average person to practice Kung Fu in China?

grasshopper Guest
    Heming,
    thank you ,blessings to you and yours.I will admit my knowledge of your surroundings are limited,but what I do know is that the Shaolin were an awsome force,physicallyu and mentally,something I strive to achive someday.also I was raised wiyh either no religion or all christian based religions,
    when I got older I started looking at all the religions of the world and marvelled at thier liknesses in most cases.I am now highly interested in Buddhism.I don't have an official opinion formed on who or what god is at this point in my life .I do know that the wisdom of the buddist and the principles they teach seem very solid to me .I don't know what you belive in ,if your into religion or not but maybe you could share your knowledge of these things with me.
    thanks

------------------
    seeking the way

grasshopper Guest
    jjj:
    speaking as one who has been under fire of media power,I have to say the media rarely if ever tells the truth about anything.

Heming Guest
    Dear JJJ,

US media are telling too much human rights abuses and the oppressive nature of
    the Communist Chinese government, sometimes sounds very funny to us Chinese people since
    all of Chinese people are happy with our government but the US politicians don't...

Sure it is legal for all of us to practise Kung Fu here in China, also we have
    students from US and UK can help me to proof this truth...also we have 10000
    kung fu students in Shaolin to proof this truth as well...(or maybe we are studying Communist Quan, (Chairman Mao's Fist) from Shaolin monks and we don't know, !!!)

maybe next time you will ask me that if it is legal to read newspaper and watch TV here
    in China, tell you in advance yes, it is legal, not only that, I can also watch Taiwanese TV news, Hong Kong news and CNN news on TV at the time I was at home...

I wish to tell you more about China, dear friend...

Next time let US media tell us more about what we Chinese people are suffering from the ruling of Communist Party, please enlighten us by your advanced Captialism system...thanks in advance.

Heming who living under the shadow of Communist government...

jjj Guest
    Sorry, but they dont look too happy in these pictures:

http://www.christusrex.org/www1/sdc/massacre.html

The deceitful, capitalist US media needs to quit spreading lies. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Heming Guest
    I am so honored to meet my friends Richard Russell from U.S. and Fabien Sena from Japan here in Shaolin Temple days before,
    (Webmaster of http://www.russbo.com
    and ALMA http://www.spheral.com/alma/index2u.html)
    Please do visit their website...

I introduced them to my master and many other excellent masters in Shaolin Temple and out of Shaolin Temple, so later you will see more information on their great web site about Shaolin and I wish all people can be like them, see the great Shaolin Temple by the right attitude and let more people enlightened...

I am just a little potato here and my voice is weak, but if more and more people who willing to study the excellent kung fu of Shaolin Temple and it's Zen pholosiphy can do something for the temple and the masters, I will see the day people find the truth and appreciate the heritage our ancestors grant us...

Heming, Shaolin Temple