Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT - For the Hip Hop fans

OT - For the Hip Hop fans

I'm about to make y'all REAL jealous, ya dig? Solid!

This was taken on the set of "Starsky and Hutch," featuring yours truly in a very small cameo. Don't bother looking for me, just enjoy the film!

Peace!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    ok, so please tell me the whole 'snizzle' thing is a clever hook and he doesn't really talk like that.

so, who is doing a remake of S & H?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

SNOOP??!!? I thought you said hiphop, not gimmicky watered down teenybopper pop cr@p!

AceyAlone's new record is f#cking fantastic, and I'm really enjoying the remix projects for Nas' last three albums courtesy 9th Wonder (God's Stepson), Soul Supreme (Soulmatic), and MF DOOM (Nastradoomas.)
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

hmmmmm

methinks that some snizzle be pizzle-hatin....oh hell! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a publicity hook.

And what's wrong with Snoop's new LP? Pick it up and get past the radio stuff, and you'll hear some pretty tight shizzle.

Although I have to admit that I love "Beautiful." I mean, what other REAL G (and not a STUDIO G) could pull that off?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Hey, it's not MY fault his records su...well, are barely adequate.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

it seems that S&H may suck… not b'cuz of AT… but aren't they going for the Austin Power corny throwback appeal?……

I saw Acealoyne(sp?)… acouple of weeks ago… he was nice but this dude Eyedea(Idea)… kinda upstaged him… and he was the opening act… the rest of the show was a struggle for anyone on the stage after that…
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Starsky and Hutch is supposed to be a ****erotic comedy.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Thumbs down

will suck than...

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Hey AT,

How was your trip?

Suntzu - did you get the email I sent yesterday?
    Crippled Avenger

No... during the weekend hotmail gets stuffed...

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

You want I should send it again? I don't have the proper attachments with me, so it'll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow.
    Crippled Avenger

yes... cool...

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

Originally posted by Suntzu
    it seems that S&H may suck… not b'cuz of AT…
    no if it sucks we all get to spam at's pms