Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Kung Fu Only

shimera Guest
    thats enough out of you Moq,
    you haven't contributed one thing to this forum i don't know if anyone is real here or not. and niether do you. That is the problem with dealling with other people over the net. They can lie, so you either exist in your ignorant bubble and criticize the people around you, or give everyone the basic respect they deserve and the benefit of the doupt.

Ashley Mills Guest

Perspectives

People see what they want to see
    Remove the want and you see what is really there
    If you have any questions about Ch'an or Zen please feel free to e-mail me and I will answer to best my knowledge.

Ashley Mills
    United Kingdom
    Shaolin@btinternet.com

Kung Lek Guest
    One thread pulled from the tapestry, cheapens the whole.

all corners contribute.
    The charlatans let us know what not to study and the masters make us wait to be able to study.

Patience comes from within as with any personal growth.

To throw away that which is unexamined properly only leaves it to be discovered by someone who understands the true value of it.

We cannot disparage any style or any system that points to Shaolin as its heritage and foundations.
    This is a great honour to be admired and aspired to by both genuine and fake alike!

It speaks volumes to the seeking of the path as opposed to the wanting of the path and the refusal to really look sincerely for it.

peace

Kung Lek

MoQ Guest

It's the straight up pretention and BS that I can't stand...

but I love it when people call themselves ShaolinMaster and name 40 different systems as their repertoire and offer to teach us with wisdom like "the taller the bamboo grows the lower it bows", you know, like it makes him seem humble.... I just love it.
    You can always wear a smaller hat to avoid the inevitable derision...

I think its funny, but only the kids are in awe. Everyone from any of the styles that were abit insulted by being so easily mastered are sitting back going "Who is THIS fool?"...

Ashley Mills Guest

fakes ect

Owing to the recent amount of posts regarding real or fake I would just like to clarify something, my e-mail is Shaolin@btinternet.com
    this means my btinternet user name is Shaolin, this was chosen about a year ago by myself because of my avid interest in Shaolin gungfu and philosophy. It serves not as a means for personal gain or as a falsitude used to influence others.
    Some people will end up doubting every master they come across without even considering learning some kung fu of the master to see if he is genuine.

Ashley Mills

shaolinmaster,
    do you teach in a temple at cabramatta, sydney aust.
    i know the pak mei master chou fu (vietnames)style it has many differnt forms that clc dont, like the turtle form for eg. similar to mantis dip gwat gung-rib training. him and the late ykm gmaster use to hang out.

unfortunately there are lots of shaolin fakes that give shaolin a bad name. where did you study.
    i may come over to australia one day for a visit and we could hook up.

moq- i dont believe he is a shaolin monk or master but a maybe a teacher of these arts.forty systems is a stake to learn. maybe he has the core forms only. a lot of people do hide under this name and make loads of monet though....

no disrespect to you shaolinmaster
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Shaolin Master Guest
    The Temple in Cabrammatta is not a temple but a community association - The Teo Chew Association.
    The Students there learned 'Wu Chu Quan' in the past but now 'Chow Gar'. My Last Teacher Li Bin Ching still teaches around the corner in the Chinese descendants association. All are well acquainted.
    I teach in Darling Harbour.
    Just recently for the olympic torch we did a 14 lion - lion dance together with teo chew assoc. and Dong Tam.
    Chau Phu has 3 sons and a daughter I went to same high school as has his sons many years ago. I lived around the corner from them in Fairfield Heights in my youth.
    Again I find such 'proofing' to be silly though I conform out of the fact that I understand the amount of silly things that could be proclaimed over the net.
    THough I have been disheartened and may not continue KFonline.
    I have outlined Fujian lineage on a separate post. I Have a Wudang, Ermei & Songshan to outline via email not online.
    Each student of mine practises totally different to suit their characteristics. No one masters everything even myself.
    Enough to much gibberish to waste on forums with non progressive individuals.
    Please anyone visit anytime. I am non commercial so you will not find me without asking.

Regards

Shi Chan Long

Tekarius Guest
    Guys would Shaolin Kempo be considered shaolin kung fu?

shimera Guest
    well i'm sorry to hear that you maybe leaving. thats most unfortunate.
    --------

Moq i love it more to hear little minded ppl run around on the net trying to sound big and important by denouncing everyone around them and claiming themselves the true intelligence of the universe.

MoQ Guest

I don't think the master is scared away...

And any claims made by me were in your little imagination... If people only spoke their minds without the smirking boasts then I don't think there would be any problem. I am so sorry how easily warriors feel attacked or offended but the big floppy hat blocks my view.

Ross Guest

green dragon

Sir Kemera

Just out of interest...is your school originating from Toisan proviince? Do you know the village
    of origin or anything else about your lineage? Not trying to be funny but there is another Green Dragon Kung fu with clubs in America, Canada, the UK and China(Toisan province) that teaches sil lum (amongst other systems) and the family name is Chan. Where in the US are you? E-mail my privately if you want to discuss this off-list.

Cheers, R

grasshopper Guest

MOQ

it may be bull and it may not.if it teaches you something then read it and if it doesn't and you don't like it ,then go find a post you do like,and leave it alone.
    and you can lay off of SHAO LIN DO.you don't study it,you can't even spell it right and no one asked you to bash it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]
    take what's useful here and ignore the rest,it's that easy [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] peace

"stop trying to hit me and HIT ME"

grasshopper Guest

TEKARIUS

I have 3 years experience in "shaolin-kempo"back in the eighties,E-mail me at revnwo@hotmail.com
    if you want to discuss it.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

"stop trying to hit me and HIT ME"

shimera Guest
    nope wrong ppl, i don't belong to a fan club.

MoQ Guest

Okay, you win...

He really is a Shaolin Master and knows all those styles(even though each one demands a lifetime of full attention) and everything he posts is personal experience and not from a book. The material is not totally proprietary and is accepted as pure Fujian Shaolin everywhere, even though there are no terms recognizable by any other lineage or practitioner. He is a great teacher and it really is true that the higher a bamboo grows the lower it bows, all the way down to us!

This seems to be how things are presented(quite arrogantly I might add and the sarcasm is something lower than mere false humility).

These types set themselves up so they can be snooty about any direct questions and set themselves above inquiry.

You guys gotta get a sense of humor and you kids gotta realize that MOST of the older folks out there are tryin' to BS you into believing in them. Watch out for people making claims about themselves and claiming to know things on this internet forum. You really have to take it all with a grain of salt.

Also you all have to realize that this is an International Forum. There are people here from ALL OVER THE WORLD! That means if you are going expose yourself past an extent, not to mention make grandiose claims of yourself, somebody from across the world is going to go "Whaaat? Man you are livin' in a Dream World", mainly because your reality is not thiers and any esoteric or exotic claims you make in your world may be commonplace or shown as false in another.

Embarrassingly enough, lots of newbies come on here trying to make a big impression and they don't realize that the pond is much bigger and nobody cares how big a fish they are "back home".

I would never say that someone didn't have the right to post "whatever" and I don't mind if a certain type of person just never gets what I'm saying, but there's some BS out there boy howdy and the more that fools believe it just because it's documented in HTML the worse for the future of MA and the world in general.