Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: To all the Shaolin Do detractors

Golden days of STRAINED LIGAMENTS!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Serpent
    LC - It's probably Sin The' phoning all his cronies to defend him.
    I doubt if he even has heard of KFO or cares for it.
    Naah, just some SD students that feel they need to uphold the honour and integrity of their art.

Seen it often, hey I got a few years on the mat and now I need to defend/protect my Sifu who got 4~5 times more experience than me and can wipe the floor with me anytime he chooses to do so.

Most of the times those guys aren't even the really good students at the kwoon.

knowing what I know right now, there is absolutely no way that I would go learn shaolin-do. There might be some worthwhile stuff to learn at the shaolin-do schools. However it's history seems highly suspect and the online video footage of forms that I saw wasn't exactly impressive.

I can understand why the SD peeps are getting mad. Hey, if I spent a decade or two learning something then was faced with the possibility that I was sold a lie it might be hard to swallow. So you have denial, anger, etc, etc.

Judo is the real street lethal
    Mack 10 just got out of court,
    rollin through tha hood in his super sport ropin Too $hort.
    Eighteens got tha rearview mirrors vibratin

No, no, no. Tae-kwon-do is the real street lethal.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

fear my tae-bo, beyotch.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Royce would choke your Tae-Bo out.
    I have a signature.

Well bagua,xing yi, ba ji, hua fist were all developed out of shaolin and come from different religious backgrounds other than shao lin but shao lin do claims they all come from shaolin and are taught in it. Umm just letting you know by the way.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations