Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miracle Elixir?

Miracle Elixir?

Hey Gang:

I may have just found the answer to all joint pain and stiffness...except of course "morning wood." I don't think anyone should cure that

Anyway, I started drinking liquid "Coral Calcium" last month, and I notice that my knees don't hurt at all lately! For the uninitiated, Coral Calcium is found only in the coral reefs surrounding Okinawa. It is harvested without harm to the natural coral reefs.

Basically each serving has like 1000mg of calcium, which is worlds better than normal calcium suppliments. Some might say that you'd end up ****ing out most of that calcium, but I've been told that that is a clear sign that the body has taken in a perfect amount.

So my knee pain going away may just be a fluke, but I'll keep you all posted on my results.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Re: Miracle Elixir?

Originally posted by African Tiger
    Hey Gang:

I may have just found the answer to all joint pain and stiffness...except of course "morning wood." I don't think anyone should cure that

Anyway, I started drinking liquid "Coral Calcium" last month, and I notice that my knees don't hurt at all lately! For the uninitiated, Coral Calcium is found only in the coral reefs surrounding Okinawa. It is harvested without harm to the natural coral reefs.

Basically each serving has like 1000mg of calcium, which is worlds better than normal calcium suppliments. Some might say that you'd end up ****ing out most of that calcium, but I've been told that that is a clear sign that the body has taken in a perfect amount.

So my knee pain going away may just be a fluke, but I'll keep you all posted on my results.
    Why is it only found in coral reefs surrounding Okinawa? Is it something about the type of coral? Also, how is the calcium different?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Okinawa is home to the immortalizing potato as well.

In fact, they have some of the greatest longevity in the world in Okinawa.

They also were the first "Japanese" to get Chinese martial arts.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I use to get emails all the time about that crap. I finally added a censor to my email that when coral was in subject, deleted.
    I have a signature.

Yeah the fish around those reefs in Okinawa never complain of knee or other join related pain.

Yeah, those fish never need fillings in their teeth either.

The immortality potato!? Please, elucidate.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

With that quantity of calcium, are you having any problems with your kidneys?

So is the potato of immortality related in any way to the turnip of youth?
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

And the carrot of beauty?

In fact, sounds like we're heading for an entire vegetable garden of beneficial tubers!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent
    And the carrot of beauty?

In fact, sounds like we're heading for an entire vegetable garden of beneficial tubers!
    And eventually you know where people are going to put those tubers

And another thread hijacked by vegetable abuse! Bravo!

And no Stanley knives (box cutters) required

We could include them if it would make people happy. No need to be knife-ist.

I might change my name to joedoe bin laden

How about joedoe bargain-bin laden?