Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miracle Elixir?

You saying I am cheap? Just call me the $2 man
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Two buck Bin Laden?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Me love you long time
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

Sucky-fukky-fi-dollaaaar!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by joedoe
    You saying I am cheap? Just call me the $2 man
    Better the 2 dollar man than the 2 minute man, right?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

2 Minutes?!?!?!?! What I wouldn't give to last 2 minutes

hm. thread about a miracle elixir, started by african tiger, and it has nothing to do with pot.

can't ****ing believe it.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

8. Thumbs up AT

My quackery bells went off when I first saw the title of your post.

There has been some coral calcium hype I think,and it has been recognized as a...quackery.
    You may have been cheated.

For some information,you may go to;
    http://www.healthwatcher.net/Quacker...Coral-Calcium/

As an additional note,if you´re getting a fair amount of calcium,you may be in for kidney issues if you supplement a lot.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

the tuber in question is called "imo" (pronounced ee-mo)

Imo, a purple sweet potato, replaced rice in their Japanese-style diet because hurricanes often destroyed the rice crop. Imo is rich in brightly colored phytochemicals, and a more complex, slow-burning carbohydrate than rice.
    Besides that, the okinawans are the longest lived population in the world, their diets are generally about 80% veg matter including this tuber and miso soup and copious amounts of tea.

The Okinawan ryus of empty hand fighting are superior in my opinion to those later styles of the Japanese mainland. But nowadays, it's all evening out.

My first lessons in Karate were in the Okinanwan style Isshinryu. Great stuff, a mix of Shorinryu and Gojuryu, very cma in flavour even at the beginner levels.

cheers
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hey Gang.

No I'm ****ing regularly, and after the excess vitamin (yellow) flush, it's all clear. Well I drink nearly one gallon of water each day, so it's always pretty clear. So I'm not really worried about my kidneys at all.

But I'll say this, after nearly two weeks of taking coral calcium, my knee pain is completely gone. Even an old rotator cuff injury from the 80's has stopped bothering me. My leg and hip flexibility has gone way up as well.

So if this is quakery, then call me African Duck Worst thing you could do is try it, I guess.

Rub - I'm smoking a bowl right now! Hee hee hee hee hee
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Whatever works for you, go for it. I have a similar approach to treatments for my asthma - I will try things to see how it goes.

"Rub - I'm smoking a bowl right now! Hee hee hee hee hee"

"I have a similar approach to treatments for my asthma"

I had asthema once...now I just get high.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

every time i hear that afroman song, i think of african tiger.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Then I got high, then I got high, then I got high