Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hulk movie review by...

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    So what exactly does the Hulk do in the comics? OK, he gets mad and smashes stuff...but that would get pretty old after about 3 issues. Why does he fight bad guys? Or does he?
    Dude, you have GOT to read the Ultimates. Get the first 6 issues in the trade paperback at your local bookstore. In issue 5, Bruce Banner takes the super soldier serum mixed with Hulk DNA and turns into a grey Hulk. He calls his exgirlfriend (who was having dinner with Freddy Prinze Junior) Betty Ross and tells her what he did before he passes out and is rushed to the hospital. On the way there he turns big and grey. He retains some pretty good intelligence, speaks normal and all (though still says Hulk smash). But it is freaking hilarious.

At the start of the battle (when The Ultimates, think Avengers, go into New York to fight), Nick Fury (who is now looking like Samuel L Jackson) tells the Ultimates that Hulk is trying to steal a pair of pants off a dead fat guy. He screams out he loves Betty and not Freddy Prinze Jr. He says he is going to eat Iron Man's head, beats the crap outta Captian America, gets flashed by the Wasp while she asks if Betty has a nice of a rack as she does, gets his ass handed to him by Thor and says "Stupid hippy. You make Hulk horny." Then finally they get him knocked out (after Wasp flys into his brain) and Captain America walks up and says "Don't worry Bruce, you're one of us. Im just hear to be sure that gash on your cheek gets treated well" and Bruce goes "But I dont have a gash on my cheek" and Captain America kicks him in the face and replies "You do now son."

Anyhoo, that is one of the funniest comics ever, Hulk Does Manhattan. Just pure gold in humor and action.

As far as what all he does, originally Hulk was grey, and lasted like 1 issue. The problem was in 1962, grey did not print well, so they turned him green. He didnt turn grey again until like 1982. When he first appeared, it was a night time thing, he only turned into the Hulk at night, instead of when he was angry. The grey Hulk retained most of the intelligence, though was way more cruel and coc
    ky.

He had a wide assortment of villains ranging from the Abomination (a Soviet spy turned into an ugly Hulk) to The Leader (some janitor who was exposed to gamma rays and got incredibly intelligent). In issue 376, the Grey Hulk and Green Hulk duked it out inside Bruce's brain to see who would be the dominant Hulk. Finally after hynosis, Doc Savage was able to mix the green and grey with Banner. He turned into an 8 foot tall green Hulk with the brain of Bruce Banner and the strength of the Hulk.

Now there is some new thing going on, Banner can turn into the Hulk when he pleases, and even has the Hulk's strength in human form. He fought the Abomination and broke his nose when he was in his human form, then beat the Abomination down by instantly turning into the Hulk.

I cant believe it censored cocky and horny.
    I have a signature.

The hulk is now pirated.

Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
    The hulk is now pirated.

And I am a Federal Agent and you are under arrest.

Just kidding
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

oh no.

oh...

no..?

OK.

I have the new matrix as well, and house of 1000 corpses.
    But I only keep them for 24 hours to decide if I want to go watch them.

Now I'll probably get busted for impersonating a Federal Agent
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I havent been able to locate the authentic version of the Matrix Reloaded. I got Star Wars: Attack of the Clones (deleted since I own it), 8 Mile (deleted, I hate that movie), Scooby Doo, etc. I usually keep them until I can buy them on video or DVD.

Shaolin-Do, check your PM.
    I have a signature.