Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin-Do answers challenge.

Naah, I prefer ours.

Most of ours are in Chinese, some got a bit of english on them.

Plus, with the "got Qi" shirts we would look like some wannabee tree-hugging hippies.
    Witty signature under construction.

Haha .. I agree with you there.

Ought to start a new thread about martial art T-shirts, where we can post pics of what we have, or links on the web to some, or slogans we got from them.

We need to do some new ones for our school and I'd like to get some ideas for it.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

themeecer.

I will pm you some pics of our t-shirts.

Nothing special small logo on front over left breast and bigger writing on the back.
    Witty signature under construction.

Originally posted by crazymaddrunk
    Northern Stylee, you sound like a punk, how's your Shaolin DANCING coming along?
    Originally posted by crazymaddrunk
    I used to study Shaolin-do, and actually enjoyed it.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

hehehe....
    Those are actually pretty tight shirts mk.

Sd,
    Check out the sweatshirts. They have "monk dots" on the top of the hoods.

hehehehe...
    Will prolly order me one for this.. err.. "winter"... hehe
    (texas doesnt have much of a winter... least not here...)

I have to say that I am little disturbed at this post.
    I am astudent of one of the original Student of Grand Master The - Senior Master David Soard and Senior Master Sharon Soard. I have meet the Grand Master and trained with him. I am a 2nd black in Colorado from the Chinese Shaolin Center under Masters David and Sharon Soard.

The art of Shaolin is real. The only thing the ruins ANY martial arts are the people with egos and fake representaions. GM The' is very real and he carries with him 1500 years of tradition. GM The's brother is very real. They bother trained under the late GM Ie Chan Min. The direct students of GM The' are very real as well.

I know that no two masters will agree on everything, but I find that the division bewteen Shao-lin Do's and the CSC's is heartbreaking. We are ALL under the same GrandMaster. How about we take advantage of the time we have while he is with us instead of dividing ourselves to the point of no return when he gone?

I.M.

Shaolin Monk X
    The Mind is the Gate that controls the Soul.
    The Soul is the Key that unlocks the Mind.

Those are some cool Ts and hoodies...

Thanks for the comments IM....

MK.. When I first saw that last night, I thought you'd comment.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

You know, you're right Ironfist. I do humbly apologize for anything I might have said against the CSC. Honestly, I have never met anyone from there ... you all are on the other side of the country. I guess we shouldn't singled out schools by name. But this is hard when we are shown videos from individual schools and they aren't up to par. (The ones in question were not under CSC anyway) The main point we were trying to get across was that not all SD schools are the same. And if I see something done wrong I will call it out, especially if it is on display for the general public to see. But once again I apologize for anything offensive I have said.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab

Why, why, why can't we let this thread die?????????
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

*bump*

Go clean your shorts now AT.
    -shaolinarab

Quit reading the thread then AT, and go clean out your pants, they stink...also quit posting on the thread since you hate it, your just jealous that none of your threads have lasted this long.

You'll never be rid of SD....EVER, so adapt and be done with your trite comments.

I'd like to see SD threads disappear forever too, but they're not going to, so get the h e ll over it!

Lemee guess, Monkey King....do you happen to practice Shaolin-Do?