Thread: Shaolin-Do answers challenge.

Threaded View

There are two parts to the question, one is an inquiry as to our yang tai chi.

Concerning SD and Yang tai chi, I have a video of a tai chi competition with Yang Jwing Ming doing Yang tai chi and it's the same routine that we do. I also have a few other books available that show the same routines we do layed out in panels for the novice student. My understanding of how we acquired that family of tai chi, revolves around one of the other teachers that Master Sin had in Indonesia. Grandmaster Ie had a few colleagues that each specialized in different styles, one of these guys was the internal teacher. And from him Master Sin learned a few Yang family tai chi routines and a few other internal systems. I can't recall that teachers name, but I'll dig it up and see if it has a family tree on there that I could use to trace some information down.

Concerning the Yang Lu Chan dilema, I'm not sure, but I am familiar with what your saying about YLC visiting and passing on his knowledge to the monks there, but the whole earl thing, I have no clue. Isn't he the guy with big hair from australia and wierd beady eyes?
    Last edited by Evad; 06-25-2003 at 01:16 AM.
    Blessed are the flexible, for they shall never break under the pressure!