Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin-Do answers challenge.

Nope!

I just don't get off on flaming other ppl's styles, it's counter productive to learning anything. The only thing it's good for is discovering who the closed minded a-holes are.

What is it with Shaolin Do creeps and the explosivly, tender egos? Doesn't Greatgooglymoogly Sin The have some sort of karate-fu kata for that? Maybe those belts r too tight? All the Nascar style patches to heavy?
    Fun is my Chinese neighbors middle name...

Folks ....
    Let's get over it.

I study at one of the sister schools of GM The' (CSC).

What I have learned in over 10 years of martial arts is that there are bad people everywhere?

What really is Martial Arts?? It is devlopement of ONESELF!!
    The internal struggle of progreession and betterment of the individual.

Just becasue there are a few idiots in SD or CSC or JJ or TKD I cannot say that the arts as a whole are bad. I have even seen a whole clan of transexual Ninjas (I am not joking!!!)

Just practice your MA and let that speak for your self. If you are not happy with one school or kwoon or dojo you check out, go to another one.

I have seen so many articles dissing my Grand Master (The') and ... so what .....

I have practiced and studied with the man and I find him and my senior masters to be cool. I have read many articles about the SD masters and instructors and met a few. I have sparred and practiced with few SD students and they are cool people and know the same material that we at the CSC do.

I know some reall cool JKD, TKD, JJ and Karate peeps that are good martial artists and just as talented and dedicated as my shaulin peeps.

GET OFF it and OVER it!!!

WIth so much dessention no wonder martial arts is a fragmented group even within our own styles and schools.

Iron Mantis
    Shaolin Monk X
    The Mind is the Gate that controls the Soul.
    The Soul is the Key that unlocks the Mind.

I have seen so many articles dissing my Grand Master (The') and ... so what .....
    Someone actually wrote an article dissing GM The`?

You have to take a lot of these knocks with a grain of salt bud, many of them are sort of sarcastic by now...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Yeah... Gotta get past the The' remarks.

Sigh...don't you people know? When you fcuk with the Tiger, you get the claws...So MonkeyTroll, here goes...

When you become a real poster on this board, and I don't mean 10 POSTS, you can talk **** about the regulars. Until then, I think I am in accord with 99% of the people who post to this board in saying that this thread sucks ass. However, unlike your manhood, this thread keeps coming up.

In my humble but educated opinion, I think SD sucks. I've seen it up close, and I don't like it. I have a right to that opinion, because I visited one of SD's schools. What I saw did not impress me, and the poor attitude of the "Master" towards prospective students prompted me to seek another Sifu. Whether or not SD is a real kung fu style is conjecture, and your personal attack against me is way out of line. But like most people on this board, you practice "keyboard fu" very well.

I'm so happy you're such a chauvinist for Shaolin-Do, but I think themeecer and "Shaolin-Do" would like that distinction for themselves. Let THEM defend their style, and if they need help, I'm sure they'll call Ghostbusters...

I see by your posts that you haven't mastered English grammar. You know, not ending sentences with a preposition, BASIC sentence structure, proper placement of commas - those subtle rules that 3rd graders and ESL students are required to learn. You don't fit into either category, do you? With only 10 posts, I guess you don't get much practice, eh?

My pants stink, monkeyboy? Since that's your opinion, did you educate your opinion by sniffing my a.ss? Feel free to kiss it next time. For the record, YOUR WRITING STINKS and we all have evidence to prove it. To paraphrase, it is better to be thought a fool than to type it out and remove all doubt.

Apparently you take yourself so seriously that you can flame someone for posting a humorous photo. Poor baby...I'll ask Jerry Lewis to start a telethon for you. At least themeecer can take a joke - why don't you take a joke by unzipping your pants?

This post still sucks as.s
    Last edited by African Tiger; 07-23-2003 at 07:17 PM.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

Hey Afikkkan Tiger, YOU SUCK. That's my opinion, and after all, I'm allowed it.

Crazymaddrunk... Seriously... I doubt it matters, seems like you are only here to troll, but if you want people to listen then dont just talk sh!t. At least show that you know anything about kung fu... other than that SD has a missing 10th shortform.

Originally posted by African Tiger
    At least themeecer can take a joke.....
    Hey hey ... don't be screwing up the rep I've tried so hard on this board to achieve. For the record, I cannot take a joke.

themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

Jesus couldn't take a joke, either.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Um ... ok .. was that required MK?
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab

Just curious mecer, im not try to start any sort of flames, but do you believe there is a difference between christian god and the god indians worshipped?

(Ive read some very interesting literature in regards to 'god' by the indians, and some other very interesting literature on the indians and their pagan beliefs by christian white settlers....)
    Last edited by Shaolin-Do; 07-24-2003 at 09:30 AM.

thanks Afro Tiger for that wonderful commentary on everything unimportant in the world. Your posts suck as much as mine.

oh I forgot to let everyone know that Yoda grammar teacher was mine.

A$$ hole real you are. Proved me right you did.

Geez, for such a small post, you react with a lot of immaturity. Contrary to your accusations of personal attacks, my post was more of a joke than you seem to realize. I guess you must take yourself too serious or something.

themeecer made the same comment on your shorts stinking, why no attack on him?

Your way out of line with your over reaction to what I said, so take a chill pill and relax Mr. Shaftorama.

I guess my post to your bruce lee topic didn't count for anything, since you've wasted your time reading all my posts doing a grammar check. And since your a real poster(?) bad grammar...uh...yep. How does one become a real poster? I can't wait till I become one, I wanna be a movie poster when I get out of the 3rd grade.

Uh, mister African Tiger sir, cuud you pleez teach me how to rite? huh cuud ya? I didnt know that peepol cuud be judged for how bad they rite? It's like what you said one time about being a black man from NJ, that gets judged as being stupid, so you have to publish your IQ to be taken serious. It's nice to see someone who learns from those experiences and goes out of their way to not be like that.....

Since we're picking at each other for no apparent reason, I have a question...do they have tiger's in Africa?

On a final note AT, I meant no disrespect towards you in my post, in fact, I like most of things you have to say on this forum. Apologies if I came across the wrong way, if you'll accept one and forgive me. And I hope you can see the sarcasm in what I've said here as well. Peace bro.....
    Last edited by MonkeyKing; 07-24-2003 at 11:29 AM.

I'm going to answer that in the religion thread.

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...959#post362959
    Last edited by themeecer; 07-24-2003 at 12:04 PM.
    -shaolinarab

Tight.