Thread: KOBGK Paihequan Patron!

KOBGK Paihequan Patron!

Following recent negotiatons undertaken by Shihfu Ron Goninan and via the kindness of Master Chen PengCheng, the KOBGK Paihequan Wuyangkuan International is extremely pleased and proud to announce the appointmement and acceptance of Great Master Ruan Dong as our Official Patron!

Master Ruan Dong lives and teaches in Fuzhou, Fujian, China and is a greatly celebrated and highly regarded Master of the Calling Crane-Fist Style!

Great Master Ruan Dong expressed his graditude towards Shihfu Goninan's dedication to the White Crane Fist and his great efforts to promote the White Crane in his region and throughout the world!.

This gives the members of the KOBGK Paihequan Wuyangkuan International direct access to to Fuzhou, Fujian, China the birthplace of Crane-Fist!

More information on Great Master Ruan Dong can be found within the "Our Patron" section of our web site at:

http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruken

I hope you will join in offering your acknowledgement and congratulations of this very important and far-reaching advancement for all within the KOBGK Paihequan Wuyangkuan International!
    Ron Goninan - Chairman
    KOBGK Paihequan International

E-mail: tsuruken@austarnet.com.au
    Web Site: http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruken

Sounds cool. Congratulations.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

KOBGK Paihequan Wuyangkuan International
    What does your name here mean exactly? Firstly, whst's KOBGK and, secondly, is there a difference beween quan in Paihequan and kuan in Wuyangkuan?

Just wondering.

And congratulations on your society's accomplishment.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Congrats. Although I am disappointed this thread is not about a new type of tequila.

Don't you ever quit?

Ron Gonad, Shefoo' is not real; only plastic!
    The morrow beckons...

To reply,

Thank you for your expressions of congratulations!

KOBGK is short for Kokusai Okinawa Butoryu Gohokan Kyokai, a name given me wlist on Okinawa to house our Kobudo efforts.

Paihequan means "White Crane-Fist" and "Wuyangkuan" roughly translates as "Warrior Scholar Fist or school"

As for "Megapoint", what a sad individual you must be.
    Ron Goninan - Chairman
    KOBGK Paihequan International

E-mail: tsuruken@austarnet.com.au
    Web Site: http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruken

So why two different romanisations of "fist"?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching