Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post

Angry Post

Post on this forum people.

Thank you!
    Bless you

Thumbs up

Hey,donīt look at me.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

Hey man I know, your always buzy on the boards. I think this particular forum could be an indespensable recource if people would use it!
    Bless you

No sorry. I post tried and true advice and people criticise so maybe I'll pm or email, but formulas, methods or techniques will no longer be posted by me. Not mad, just tired.

Dont let those @$$holes bug you, theres plenty of people here that would take you seriously, and if we see them savatage a forum, we should gang up on them, if you get tired, they win.
    Bless you

just do what we did.
    Do it the ORA way.

I need your help, I cant do it alone!
    Bless you

Thumbs up

The ORA WAY!

I might refute some arguments around here,possibly.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I dont know if this can compare to "brink of death" but anything can help. How are you all this weekend? Well talk to you all tomarrow!
    Bless you

10. Thumbs up

See you there.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Hey FC
    I'm gonna post some links here tommarrow that you may like. I dont have them handy on me.
    Bless you

hey, here are some links to some non-stateist propaganda news sites of American media (and there are only a few real voices like that being most of the American media just caters to the ruling right wing party)
    [hope some of you see that not all Americans are mindless drones that beleive anything that comes out of our leaders mouths
    http://www.thenation.com.html
    http://www.accuracy.org.html
    They work, everything it says after this is false.
    Last edited by bodhitree; 07-10-2003 at 05:45 AM.
    Bless you

13. Thumbs up

Whatever you tried,the links are broken.

-FC, summer of 2006-

Angry

AAAAHHHHHHHHH WHY DOESNT IT WORK! AAAAHHHHHHHH
    Bless you

I tried to edit it and it still didn't work!
    Bless you