Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: favorite fighting stances

Originally posted by Xebsball

What the fock did i tell you, pay attention WH0RE, santishi 100% of the times is what i do beatch, all that shifts is the weight. And its my favourite, and used all the time when fighting, understand now?

You said taming the tiger, re-read my previous post, when i said somethine like "note that im talking about fighting stances". I dunno wich is taming tiger, but they way you said it sounds like its not a fighting stace (cos either you or the stance completely SUX or its a traning stance like for qigong stuff and doesnt belong this discussion).

And btw im sending someone over to your house to fock you up for disrespecting me
    ps: hiding on the basement wont save U!
    Okay xebster, let's break it down.... you use one stance.... that's cool. Does that by default make it your favorite stance? No. It makes it your only stance. you are fighting (or trying to fight ) from the stance that you know and are comfortable with. Same thing with muay thai. I'm not gonna fight from a kick stance because I like it better than I like the boxer's stance - I use what's best at the time because I know them both. Whatever transitory stances I use while in action are not intentional. BUT, if the only stance I knew was a kick stance, then that is the only stance I would begin with.

Got it now?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Hey!! You can't take his side!
    I won't take sides. Because I know you can kick my ass.

Good man.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Yeah allright, u don't have to punk my ass

I like using Beggar's Hand (seen in Wong Fei Hung films) stance with a big smirk on my face. People think I can No Shadow Kick their ass.
    -------------------------------------------
    "It is a good thing to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this."
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo, from Hagakure

I fight standing up... With my hands in the way when people try to hit me.
    Sometimes my legs get in the way. (of their legs)