Hey guys, I finally found what seems like a very good school, at least a well-deserved shot. It seems the school is instructed by two masters, each has their own respective times for teaching, but it's the same kwoon. It also seems they are both very good teachers, and haven't detected any fraudulent harangue. So that's good. But Im kinda troubled, Im not sure from what teacher to study from. One teaches the Yang 24 forms with Yang 32 and 42 Sword forms and the other teaches Chen Taiji. Im not exactly too fond of practicing one style for two years and then figure out what fits me, when the situation arises, then Ill have to cope with it, but I rather not enter the school with such intention at first hand. So Im wondering based on descriptions of each style, what would you recommend? Like what kinda of personality is a necessity for the practitioner or the practice itself is apt for the distinctive styles? Well thanks a lot. I know Laughing Cow will probably be flinging his feet in the air and laugh uncontrollably. lol.