Thread: Good forms clips

Thumbs up Good forms clips

Here's some good forms, pay special attention to the old masters, and please enjoy:

http://www.hungkuen.net/media-videoclips.htm
    Last edited by fa_jing; 06-27-2003 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks for the link... some good clips, some don't work though.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

ttt: can't get enough of those good forms...

this is kind of off topic, but does anyone know the name of the song in the third clip i think it is, called :sifu Lam Chun Fai demonstrating traditional Hung Gar forms. i think its like some famous chinese martial arts song or something cuz i've heard it in the trailer for the flick moon warriors. if anyone knows the name of this song, let me know.
    “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible and suddenly, you are doing the impossible”

St. Francis of Assisi

Originally posted by j-himself
    this is kind of off topic, but does anyone know the name of the song in the third clip i think it is, called :sifu Lam Chun Fai demonstrating traditional Hung Gar forms. i think its like some famous chinese martial arts song or something cuz i've heard it in the trailer for the flick moon warriors. if anyone knows the name of this song, let me know.
    It's an old famous song called "The General Appears" or "Under the General's Orders" (maybe opera?). It is nowadays commonly know as "Wong Fei-Hung's Theme". It has appeared in many Wong Fei-Hung (and other) movies since a popular TV series (1949-1979).