Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Abbot is an *******!

qy Guest
    The El Paso comment was not ment for you STF. Just a little joke for someone eles.

GLW you can't possibly think El Paso is Real Texas? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Poisoned Dharma Guest
    August 22nd, A sucide protest was held by a kung fu
    student of the Shaolin kung fu school,
    Shaolin warrior monk Shi Yan-tsang's school.

protesting against the government's evacuation plan of
    Shaolin village.
    The student, believed in his 20s drank a full bottle of pesticide used
    for killing pests in the office of the Dengfeng
    City Athlets Committee after chanting slogans.He was
    then sent to Dengfeng City Hospital and till now
    (25th)still is in critcal condition.
    The armed police had deployed more staff to block the
    hospital's entrance so as to bar any media coverage of
    the news. They are also trying to trace the protest
    leaders to prevent them from taking further action.
    All destruction action has been ordered to be held
    temporarily.

Self-Thinking Follower Guest
    August 24, news that five new surviving monks will escape bullets and spread shaolin accross the world, new shaolin finger sign, with the middle finger, of course, is being displayed. New slogan, down with self-thinking up with shaolin fantasy, replaces old Ching/Ming rivalry. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If true, I am sorry for the poor fool who tried to poison himself to save this school, its so sad to see life, thrown away over misguided love.

GLW Guest
    Qy,

what would be REAL Texas.

Come now, a state that takes 22 hours to drive across at 70 mph....from side to side or top to bottom, borders on Mexico, desert, prairies, rolling hills, canyons, swamps, that has been under 6 different flags over the last 500 years, and that was the only state besides Hawaii that was an independent nation before becoming part of the US...

What is true Texas? East Texas? Brownsville/Matamoros?, Hill Country (there are those who view the nouveau snootiness often found there as definitely anti-Texan), San Antonio, Presidio (****ed hot), Lubbock, Midland/Odessa, Gulf Coast, ....

That is the nice thing about Texas and Texans - the wide range of things and the fiercely independent streak along with the tendency to be a good neighbor (although over the last 10 or 15 years that aspect has changed a bit....).

El Paso has its own flavor as does San Antonio or Austin, Dallas...

Hell, there is even a major difference between Dallas and Fort Worth...and they are connected by the Turnpike and take less than an hour to go from downtown to downtown....with clear traffic...

totallyfrozen Guest
    Those are VERY serious accusations you make!

If you were in the United States, I would tell you to contact the F.B.I. about it. Since you are in communist China, I have to say, "oh well, don't expect any help." A communist government isn't going to help you and ESPECIALLY not if they are making money from it.

I don't know why you are posting this here. There is absolutely NOTHING that any of US could do against a communist world power.

...And a suicide protest?! Geez....how incredibly stupid! I never could understand why monks and other people would hurt themselves to get someone's attention.
    NEW FLASH for you....NO ONE gives a ****! I never understood hunger strikes and things like that. Do you think that I care if you starve yourself? I DON'T...and I'm a pretty religious and compassionate guy. Do you think that a communist government which killed civilians in Tienamen (sp?) Square is going to care?!
    No!...they care less than I do. Not to mention the fact that China is over populated to the point that the government has instituted manditory population control measures (like limiting the number of children a family can have), they would actually be glad about the suicides. One less person around and one less monk to speak out against the government. Don't waste yourselves!

Spread the word to your fellow monks SUICIDE PROTESTS AND HUNGER STIKES ARE STUPID AND FUTILE!

You would do better to take this complaint elsewhere...like Amnesty International. There is nothing we can do here.

Good Luck

------------------
    "There is only ONE martial art"

Totallyfrozen, his poison does'nt come from China, it comes from New York and he thinks he is a monk. Just check out his profile, unless he's also a LIAR! Just one more point, notice that none of these pseudo monks operate in the NYC Chinatown area, the'yre always on the outskirts or in other neighborhoods. Lets "think" about that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]New chinese immigrants make it there but pseudo-shaolin is no where. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Poisoned Dharma Guest
    self thinking follower,
    stop talk **** and **** off from this thread...your words are so disgusting!

Sweaty Mantis Guest
    Never ask a man if he's from Texas. If he is, he'll tell you. If he's not, you don't want to embarass him [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

IM

It's stop talk-ing, and I'm posting not talking, your mind must be poisoned! Is your occupation still a "monk"? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

totallyfrozen Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Poisoned Dharma:
    self thinking follower,
    stop talk **** and **** off from this thread...your words are so disgusting!
    [/quote]

OUCH! I think you just made my eyes bleed. I don't know much about Buddihsm or monks but I never imagined a monk with hateful venom like that.
    Anyway, if you are a monk (which I doubt), take your story to the F.B.I. or to a political forum. This is for MA.

------------------
    "There is only ONE martial art"

8stepsifu Guest
    When I am elected "King of The World" I will free Tibet and see to it that this guy is punished by doing hard labor. I'll make all the scientist get together and figure out how to make a teleportation device, a light saber, and 500 clones of Cindy Crawford to be raised for the next generation. In the mean time I think I'll make a mental note not to become a shaolin monk [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by 8stepsifu (edited 08-25-2000).]

lohan Guest
    This kind of sucks BIG time, because I'm going to shaolin wednesday Aug 30. I hope the cops over there don't take away my new video camera [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]
    And to all of you people who think Shaolin is fake or no good;
    Who in the world is better?
    Where can you find a better training enviroment?

[This message has been edited by lohan (edited 08-26-2000).]

World Famous "Gleasons GYM", they encourage any shaolin experts to visit and get in the ring with or without rules or equipment.
    You can find them in the BROOKLYN, NEW YORK YELLOW PAGES. Martial artist of all kinds have tested their merits there. No need to train at Song Shan, just take pictures if they let you. Good Luck!

lohan Guest
    It's me again. I just got an idea. Why don't we get David Carradine to help out at Shaolin?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]