Thread: Anime Channel!

Anime Channel!

We finally got AOD - anime on demand - on digital cable here. They don't have anything spectacular yet - things like "You're under arrest!", "king of bandit jing", "full metal panic", "orphen" and several others. Still, it's awesome that I can just instantly watch anime free, as long as I want. hopefully more and better stuff comes soon!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

cool. thats the one great thing about america -
    100's of tv channels!

Thumbs up

Wish they had that here
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

whats on tv in sweden?

about 100 reality shows (aint kidding) and mostly american movies and series. Some good swedish shows though, but I'm spending more n more time infront of my computer insted of watching the dumb box. How's Jamaican tv compared to Colorado tv?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs up

I prefer tv. @ home in jamaica, mainly for the local channels like RETV and HYPE TV, they focus on the entertainment and party scenes in the island , for ALOT of us it's much better than hthe CRAP on mtv , and we prefer seeing & supporting our local peeps.

alot of j'cans have cable at home so it's pretty much the same as tv here, in addition to the American Channels we get BBC, as well as some Indian/Middle Eastern, Canadian, Latin American, French, and German stuff , also Chinese CCTV.

thats just regular cable , those who can afford it have dss or whatever the new thing is right now...
    Put it this way , if it exists in the world and a jamaican person sees it. pretty soon it'll be in jamaica.

while i've been here i can count the times i've watched tv. i find tv boring in general, and like you prefer the computer...even at home.

it's true what they say, that tv makes ya dumb Atleast computers are interactive n lets your brain work

Cool

if i start watching tv, i'm not inspired to do any work @ at all and i just feel lazy, but being around computers just fuels the drive for me.

ye I get's dat feelin too