Thread: Happy Birthday Shaolin -Do / Meat shake

Happy Birthday Shaolin -Do / Meat shake

Happy b-day , don't get 2 high.

jeez, isn't this like the third happy birthday thread you got? well that's enough of a present then eh!?

not like us english are tight or anything...!

oh yeah, nearly forgot, happy bday!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Re: Happy Birthday Shaolin -Do / Meat shake

Originally posted by Starchaser107
    anyway, for a geezer like SDMS, is this not like a contradiction in terms...?!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

MS & SD.

Now both of you have a good one and most of all behave.

my multiple personalitys all go 'grats!'
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, for a geezer like SDMS, is this not like a contradiction in terms...?!

YES!!!

Thumbs up

Happy (next) birthday.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-