• Xebsball theme 2

0 0%
  • 3rd KFO theme

1 12.50%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Great ORA Theme Song Contest"

Oyasumi, bud.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

I'll push this thread upwards.. FC's gotta have a chance.

3. Thumbs up

My hands are tied by now,they either vote or just stop by and "change the topic" literally.

The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

"Så du bor i landet hvor der er trolde? Svenskere kan vel på en måde kaldes trolde, kan de ikke" -chen zhen

Danskar är de fulaste trollen i norden

And that whole 'DOG' thing.. There's a simillar word in swedish called 'DÅ'. When you say 'WHY?' (=Varför?) You add 'DÅ' to make the question more important. So then we have (Varför Då? = Why?)
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Yes! exactly. So i guess other languages have that. But can it be translated into english?

6. Thumbs up

Two new votes.Do I have to wonder who voted for whom...?
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

""Yes! exactly. So i guess other languages have that. But can it be translated into english?""

I think the best translation would be *then*.. but we use it in totally different contest so it can only be correct in a few sentences. I think
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    And that whole 'DOG' thing.. There's a simillar word in swedish called 'DÅ'. When you say 'WHY?' (=Varför?) You add 'DÅ' to make the question more important. So then we have (Varför Då? = Why?)
    Tackar å bockar. Det förklarade allt.

Inga problem

lad os nu tale om noget andet..

Som vad? Några förslag?

Back to the girls...

tilbage til pigerne=tillbåka till flickorna=back to the girls

Thumbs up

Good idea

Haha! Good attempt, chen zhen!