1 12.50%
  • Xebsball theme 2

0 0%
  • 3rd KFO theme

1 12.50%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Great ORA Theme Song Contest"

Was my swedish wrong? fug it.

Subject: Which kind of girls u like the best? From which country/area of the world, I mean?

it dun really matter
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

No no.. It was a good attempt to change the topic.

P.S. Like Kristoffer said, it doesn't really matter, but I still like the Scandinavian ones pretty much.
    Last edited by Sho; 06-30-2003 at 03:02 PM.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

4. Thumbs up

This is getting "Brinky...".

Uhhhhh,hard to say.

Hereīs an extremely challenging,mentally challenged question for the former dino-junkie;
    Having talked about geography,which geographical location of present days (in terms of country,state,north,west etc.) has an enviroment which,as believed,most closely resembles mesozoic?
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Yeah, let's move it to another thread, I forgot it was the music thread.. sorry FC.

Hey kristoffer: let's talk french rap again. download this one: BUSTA FLEX: 9 respect, I think it's called. (actually I only remember the name of the song, not the song itself. i remember it as being good.)

yo I have a few Bustaflex tracks (or as I call him; Butt-flex) It's cool, they had a track in the movie Yamakasi too I think.

Download IAM Freeman -Independenza
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs up

Ok, i'll do. Have'nt seen Yamakasi or heard the tracks. Is it worth it?

here's the online radiostation with french hip-hop.
    http://www.phatfirmradio.com/

Here's another channel:
    http://www.smoothbeats.com/

10. Thumbs up

There has been some improvement concerning votes.

Too bad you have not had a vote yet...

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

But it's my Xebby theme that has gotten votes...

12. Thumbs up

But my themes have gotten more votes...

-FC, summer of 2006-

*coughbeeyaatchcough*

14. Thumbs up

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?!!!?

( )

-FC, summer of 2006-

If u did'nt notice.............

I called u a Beeotch